Who are we?
We are Marketing Technology (MarTech) maestros who partner with our clients to transform their strategy aims into execution. We explore ideas, enable change that matters, and deliver at scale.
Our mission is to enable our client partners to achieve key business outcomes through the optimised use and adoption of marketing technology, creative processes, and talented people. Our practice can provide both the strategic articulation & the practical hands-on solutions to enable, lead & achieve all manner of client partner needs from smaller, discrete, or niche projects through to enterprise-wide programmes and implementations.
Our team is comprised of experienced subject matter experts & practitioners across multiple industry segments, technologies, and stages of the content lifecycle. Brought together by genuine curiosity and enthusiasm in technology and the way that people engage with it, we pride ourselves (quietly!) in knowing that we help make things happen, together.
Our capabilities include governance & operations infrastructure design, ways of working, roles and responsibilities, workflow design & process mapping, change management & enablement, communications planning, project management, business analysis, UI & UX research, digital maturity assessment, digital content migration strategy, etc. we combine global expertise and local insights to help our client partners turn their marketing ambitions into reality.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
• You will lead a growing team with Principal Consultant direct reports, and predominately indirect reports (SMEs & domain experts), split into pods managed by your Principal Consultants in the AMER region ensuring high-quality delivery of consulting projects – providing team briefing, coordination, oversight, and resource management in alignment with ICP’s delivery process and best practices.
• Manage your Direct reports KPIs, providing team and individual development and training initiatives to make sure ICP’s consulting capabilities keep pace with technology, market changes, and clients’ needs.
• Empower your team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the projects they are allocated to and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
• Actively nurture, coach, and mentor junior members of the team & in ICP. Contribute to the development of Practice members’ skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise.
• Actively foster a culture of collaboration and innovation within your team and across the company.
• Provide ‘Executive’ level consultancy in limited billable and non-billable engagements across the global consulting engagements.
• Provide leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
• Be the visionary in the consulting approach to combining technology consulting expertise with other consulting capabilities to envision, shape and deliver end-to-end consulting solutions for clients. These other consulting capabilities include (but not limited to) strategy consulting, continuous delivery transformation, tactical planning, change management, data analytics, programme management and industry domain consulting, etc.
• Act as internal sounding board and key peer reviewer for your team of consultants as well as an escalation point and senior stakeholder point-of-contact for our client partners where applicable.
• Develop, implement, and continually refine the consulting approach and appropriate frameworks that includes consulting engagement methodologies, toolkits, delivery artefacts, etc.
• Support the Managing Directors, Growth & Marketing, as well as other teams by contributing to strategy and execution of marketing & thought leadership initiatives.
• Support wider consulting & advisory initiatives in ICP by working closely with the Growth & Marketing practice, as well as Client Partners, support business development & customer acquisition activities such as pitches, proposals, writing statements of work, proposal / RFI / RFP content.
• Internal and external thought leadership development through industry blogs, white papers, speaking at industry events, etc.
• Close collaboration with regional Managing Directors as well as the Talent and Resourcing function to ensure appropriate resource allocation to agreed engagements, ensuring that the right skills and experience and brought into the practice where appropriate.
Practice Initiatives & Development:
• Lead & own Consulting practice initiatives (Internal) with your EMEA counterpart, such as consulting rotation training program, develop & refine knowledge management database, establish practice program for engagement debriefs case studies and knowledge sharing which can be accessible to the entire business, etc.
• Be the ambassador of the consulting practice, be proactive, creative & innovative in improving current ways of working within the practice and promoting Consulting’s work for other practices’ inspiration.
Key Experience & Skills
It is essential you bring the following:
• Visionary thinking to actively contribute to the development of the consulting business in a MarTech and/or Creative Operations context.
• Sophisticated commercial acumen, to develop and win new business partnerships with clients and secure long-term, high-value relationships.
• Considerable subject matter expertise in Marketing Technology, design strategy, white space thinking, ideation, strategic market evaluation and opportunity landscaping, delivering insights at C-level.
• Ability to operate as a trusted advisor for both internal and external senior stakeholders.
• Proven ability to coach, motivate and boost confidence and necessary skills of junior and senior consultants
It is helpful if you also have:
• Expertise across technology domains such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, master data, business intelligence, consumer insights, business analytics, enterprise automation, etc.
• Industry experiences in either/or: FMCG/CPG, pharma/health care, retail, automotive, technology, hospitality, entertainment sectors.
• A strong grasp of Ecommerce/e-tailing, digital shelf, digital & social marketing, qualitative & quantitative research methodologies, MarTech/digital innovation, and marketing concepts and themes.