Reports To: Global Operations Manager (London)
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
As an independent company, ICP is recognized as a world leader in Digital Asset Management, managing the production and distribution of a broad range of services for companies such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Avon Cosmetics, Calvin Klein, Carlsberg, Coty Prestige and Estée Lauder.
The Global Librarian role will focus on tasks assigned to the hub as part of the Digital Asset Management for Diageo, serving as an integral function in its day-to-day asset management operations. You will share industry best practices and add value at every level of client engagement. You will also assist with user queries, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across categories, brands and markets.
- Quality assurance of NAM client assets and system management, with understanding of industry requirements of advertising alcohol and Usage Rights.
- Support NAM Project Delivery Managers (PDMs) in ensuring content goes from Project status to Live-in-Library within deadlines.
- Work with PDMs to deliver system and user training.
- Assist user support and incident management.
- Provide operational support and serve as point of contact for local business updates.
- Assist PDMs in compiling reports and insights to client’s category, brand or market champions.
- Promote best practice and the DAM platform across all user groups.
- Assist PDMs to develop insights, engagement and action plans in line with the client’s and ICP’s core values.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives.
- Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
- Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Operations Manager and ICP Client Partner as required.
- Develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
- Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business.
- Confidence to engage with Users and provide clear summaries to PDMs and Ops Manager.
- Quick thinker that helps to provide solutions to problems raised by team members.
- Able to balance projects and workloads among the members of the team.
- Drive efficiencies and progress among the team members, providing insights of improvement and recognition in the team.
- Eagerness to develop Account management and client services.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills and technical understanding.
- Strong understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client.
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role.
- Displaying an affinity and passion for the industry and media & technology.
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team.
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Operations Manager and ICP Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Curious – willing to engage with topical issues, the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally, you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- 0-2 years industry experience
- University degree preferred but not required
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish