Reports to: Production Practice Lead
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
We are looking for someone who will help us develop and grow our LATAM production offering in this exciting new location for ICP. This person will be ICP’s Mexico Hub team lead, with some duties that include day-to-day management of the operational running of the office and team. During the set-up phase, this will mean some liaising with ICP Executive team who will support operational needs. This person will be liaising with Project Managers from London, Atlanta and New York, taking briefs for a number of global clients.
You will take responsibility for:
- Briefing the ICP Production studio operators, managing assets from brief through to delivery
- Liaise with UK and US project managers on client briefs and project questions
- Building time and resource plans for large scale fast turnaround production projects
- Action the client / brief feedback and brief back into production team with expert interpretation and understanding
- Providing UK and US production team with internal resource estimates to help plan the production phases accurately
- Quality assurance and control, ensuring the brief has been actioned correctly by the studio team, prior to delivery to the project managers
- Regular Internal calls with the production project management team for design reviews. Responsible for keeping track of all feedback and allocate back into the production team
- Understanding of design, brand guidelines and device/publication specifications
- Upon a brief, ensure it is correctly understood and allocate projects within the LATAM Hub production team.
- Management of internal production servers, ensuring all production assets are structured correctly as per ICP best practice
- Keeping internal project management systems and WIP trackers up to date
- Regular reporting to the Production Practice Lead, Creative Operations team and Client Partners.
Static & Print advertising:
- Solid understanding of the static & print production process and have managed media plans or production schedules for high volume luxury and/or entertainment brands
- Strong knowledge of static/print file technical specifications and file formats
Digital & Online:
- Strong knowledge of digital display campaigns including static, standard HTML5 & Rich Media HTML5. From production to delivery management
- Technical understanding of digital and video specs with the ability to identify possible challenges/issues and resolve them with the digital team
- Strong understanding of third-party ad-servers (including DoubleClick, Sizmek, Celtra, Jivox) and experience working with digital trafficking agencies
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked on cross-channel campaigns that include video and moving image and have an understanding of the production process within this area.
- Experience working in a production agency preferred, with a strong background in Print & Digital, and an industry understanding of moving image/video
- Experience delivering high-volume, fast turnaround campaigns for international brands, including localization
- Confidence in challenging assumptions and you can clearly articulate solutions
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written Spanish and English
- Experienced in the production workflow and communication tools including Shift, Slack, Google Drive and other industry-standard tools
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint
- A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud. Working experience is a bonus
- Strong team player and leader
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
- Great attention to details
- Able to effectively multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
- Design and technically minded
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.