Managed Services Practice
Reports To: Account Team Lead
As a Brand Asset Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations. You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across Diageo brands/products. You will support the wider team and stakeholders in ensuring content is processed and curated within agreed SLAs. You will manage user queries, user registrations, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets. You will support in hosting user training sessions, share industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement as needed.
- Quality assurance of client assets and system management
- Provide user support and incident management.
- Data entry and management
- User Registration & Management
- Content curation
- Deliver system and user training
- Supporting and assisting wider team & tasks when required
- Raise incident tickets to technical support
- Promote best practices and the DAM platform across all user groups.
- Escalate issues or questions to appropriate team member for resolution.
- Assist PDMs to develop insights, engagement, and action plans in line with the client’s and ICP’s core values.
- Rigorous attention to detail when performing process-oriented tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with data sets in Excel
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting its objectives.
- Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Client Partner as required.
- 0-2 years industry experience
- University degree preferred but not essential.