Reports To: Sr Brand Asset Manager
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting its objectives.
- Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Client Partner as required.
- Quality assurance of client assets and system management
- Data entry and management
- Deliver system and user training
- Provide user support and incident management
- Raise incident tickets to technical support
- Promote best practices and the DAM platform across all user groups
- Escalate issues or questions to appropriate team member for resolution
- Rigorous attention to detail when performing process-oriented tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with large data sets in Excel
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally, you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- 1+ years of industry experience in media, creative production, marketing, information science
- 1+ years of experience using a digital asset management system or other tech systems such as a digital library, CMS, PIM, or CRM
- College degree preferred