ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
This role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations. You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across brands/products, host user training sessions, and share industry best practices. You will also manage user queries and assist in creating reports.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
• Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
• Work with team members to problem solve and consult with account leadership as required
• Deliver system and user training
• Raise incident tickets to technical support
• Promote best practices and the DAM platform across all user groups
• Escalate issues or questions to appropriate team member for resolution
• Entry, tagging and quality assurance of incoming assets for global distribution platforms
• Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
• Follow operational procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Respond and investigates end user inquiries and requests
• Support in providing reporting to stakeholders on platform usage metrics and KPIs
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• Graduate in any stream. Preference to candidates from advertising and digital marketing streams.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global Team.
• Knowledge of Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• General understanding of brands and ecommerce.
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be a added advantage.
Preferred but not required -
• Experience in metadata or content related projects.
• Experience in preparing data reports in Excel.
• Experience in communicating with international clients via mail and video conferencing.
• A good understanding of the artworks, colour profiles and process of adobe illustrator.
• 1-2 years industry experience in media, digital asset management, librarian sciences or archives preferred but not required
• 1-2 years experience using a digital asset management system or other tech system such as a digital library, CMS, PIM, or CRM preferred but not required