Reports To: Strategy & Implementation Practice Lead
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM (Digital Asset Management) at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, Loreal, and Aetna amongst others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing eco-system that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
As a Business Analyst, you are a detail-oriented person that is always focused on documentation and deliverables. You have the ability to follow a structured process while allowing for needed flexibility when software or schedules require changes to the process. This is full time position with standard Eastern Time Zone working hours.
ICP's Atlanta office is located at The Atlanta Dairies on Memorial Drive with easy access to I-20, the East side Beltline trail, great coffee shops and cool new eateries. Marta bus stop right out front, and secured bike parking is available.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and project team
- Document and communicate strategic meeting notes and next steps from regular project meetings
- Document and evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
- Provide actionable insights to address key strategic questions
- Facilitate interviews and workshops & stakeholder interviews and support senior consultants with any activities required during the engagement
- Taking responsibility for the creation, or contributing to consulting outputs such as proposals, roadmaps, requirements, process maps or related project documentation
- Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed
- Organizing, specifying, modelling and documenting the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
- Validating and verifying requirements
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ creative assets, way of working, industry, and brands
- Build relationships and trust with others and all levels within ICP
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and solve problems
- Gain a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while being productive
- Work independently as well as within your team
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of creative file formats
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- 3+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- College degree preferred