ICP is a global consulting & services company, headquartered in London, helping brands to achieve better marketing outcomes. We believe these outcomes are in the hands of people, not just technology.
We work with brands on strategy & planning to enable the marketing and creative processes, systems and resources required to produce effective content, implement solutions, and optimise performance.
This elusive orchestration, when done right, turns our client’s content into assets and in turn, their assets into competitive advantage.
About the Consulting Practice
Who are we?
We are Marketing Technology (MarTech) maestros who partner with our clients to transform their strategy aims into execution. We explore ideas, enable change that matters, and deliver at scale.
Our mission is to enable our client partners to achieve key business outcomes through the optimised use and adoption of marketing technology, creative processes, and talented people. Our practice can provide both the strategic articulation & the practical hands-on solutions to enable, lead & achieve all manner of client partner needs from smaller, discrete, or niche projects through to enterprise-wide programmes and implementations.
Our team is comprised of experienced subject matter experts & practitioners across multiple industry segments, technologies, and stages of the content lifecycle. Brought together by genuine curiosity and enthusiasm in technology and the way that people engage with it, we pride ourselves (quietly!) in knowing that we help make things happen, together.
Our capabilities include governance & operations infrastructure design, ways of working, roles and responsibilities, workflow design & process mapping, change management & enablement, communications planning, project management, business analysis, UI & UX research, digital maturity assessment, digital content migration strategy, etc. we combine global expertise and local insights to help our client partners turn their marketing ambitions into reality.
About this role
This Practice Lead (EMEA & APAC) role reports to the Global Practice Lead and assumes the divisional lead in EMEA & APAC regions.
The Regional Practice Lead is the go-to person for the wider business when Consultancy contribution is required as well as pro-actively working with other regional practice leaders or divisional leadership supporting critical processes to meet ICP’s business objectives.
• Provide ‘Executive’ level consultancy in both billable and non-billable engagements across the regions’ consulting engagements.
• Provide MarTech leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
• Be the consulting subject matter expert in combining technology consulting expertise with other consulting capabilities to envision, shape and deliver end-to-end consulting solutions for clients. These other consulting capabilities include (but not limited to) strategy consulting, continuous delivery transformation, tactical planning, change management, data analytics, programme management and industry domain consulting, etc.
• Act as internal sounding board and key peer reviewer for your team of consultants as well as an escalation point and senior stakeholder point-of-contact for our client partners where applicable.
• Develop, implement, and continually refine the consulting approach and appropriate frameworks that includes consulting engagement methodologies, toolkits, delivery artefacts, etc.
• Support the Global Practice Leads as well as regional marketing teams by contributing to strategy and execution of marketing & thought leadership initiatives.
• Support wider consulting & advisory initiatives in ICP by working closely with the Marketing & Growth practice, as well as Client Partners, support business development & customer acquisition activities such as pitches, proposals, writing statements of work, proposal / RFI / RFP content.
• Internal and external thought leadership development through industry blogs, white papers, speaking at industry events, etc.
• Close collaboration with regional Managing Directors as well as the Talent and Resourcing function to ensure appropriate resource allocation to agreed engagements, ensuring that the right skills and experience and brought into the practice where appropriate.
• You will lead a growing team of 16+ indirect reports (SMEs & domain experts), split into pods managed by your 3 direct reports (Principal Consultants) in the EMEA/APAC regions ensuring high-quality delivery of consulting projects – providing team briefing, coordination, oversight, and resource management in alignment with ICP’s delivery process and best practices.
• Manage your Direct reports KPIs, providing team and individual development and training initiatives to make sure ICP’s consulting capabilities keep pace with technology, market changes, and clients’ needs.
• Empower your team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the projects they are allocated to and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
• Actively nurture, coach, and mentor junior members of the team & in ICP. Contribute to the development of Practice members’ skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise.
• Actively foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Practice Initiatives & Development:
• Lead & own Consulting practice initiatives (Internal) at a regional level, such as consulting rotation training program, develop & refine knowledge management database, establish practice program for engagement debriefs case studies and knowledge sharing which can be accessible to the entire business, etc.
• Be the ambassador of the consulting practice, be proactive, creative & innovative in improving current ways of working within the practice and promoting Consulting’s work for other practices’ inspiration.
Key Experience & Skills
It is essential you bring the following:
• Visionary thinking to actively contribute to the development of the consulting business in a MarTech and/or Creative Operations context.
• Sophisticated commercial acumen, to develop and win new business partnerships with clients and secure long-term, high-value relationships.
• Considerable subject matter expertise in Marketing Technology, design strategy, white space thinking, ideation, strategic market evaluation and opportunity landscaping, delivering insights at C-level.
• Ability to operate as a trusted advisor for both internal and external senior stakeholders.
• Proven ability to coach, motivate and boost confidence and necessary skills of senior consultants
It is helpful if you also have:
• Expertise across technology domains such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, master data, business intelligence, consumer insights, business analytics, enterprise automation, etc.
• Industry experiences in either/or: FMCG/CPG, pharma/health care, retail, automotive, technology, hospitality, entertainment sectors.
• A strong grasp of Ecommerce/e-tailing, digital shelf, digital & social marketing, qualitative & quantitative research methodologies, MarTech/digital innovation, and marketing concepts and themes.