ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
• Must have excellent experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• From a global master ability to produce layouts and mechanicals across a range of media including Press, magazines, brochures, Out of home and other.
• To create print ready artwork from master design files, corporate guidelines, print specification and brief received.
• To adhere to an artwork checklist, checking all artworks to ensure the highest possible standard.
• To have excellent brand and design awareness, actively supporting the client’s creative design team in maintaining the client’s brand.
• To produce technically correct artwork ready for auto repro.
• To work with Studio Manager, other members of internal creative artwork team, QA, Pre-production to ensure that all artwork work produced is consistently across the account.
• To be fully up to date with all master guidelines relevant to the client you are assigned to. To ensure all ranges are consistent to masters/guidelines, within the range and with other ranges both in progress and on shelf.
• To meet all required deadlines for your assigned client in conjunction with the Production Manager.
• A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
• Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and champion the brand guidelines across all projects.
• Maintaining an advanced knowledge of software used for creating graphic designs and trends within design.
• Experience within the beauty/cosmetics or luxury goods industry is extremely valuable.
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.