ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
ICP is currently seeking an experienced Global Director, People Partners & Talent Acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. This role will require someone with a “people-first” mindset and a passion for employee experience and wellbeing. This role will need to flex from strategic to tactical while being a thoughtful leader that provides coaching, support, and development within the People Team.
We are looking for a motivated and driven culture leader who can bring diverse perspectives to our high-growth global services space in the US, UK, India, Mexico and China! If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you!
Some Cool Areas of Focus You Will Lead:
• Have a passion for, own, and contribute to the overall People and Culture vision and strategy at a global level
• Be a strong advocate and builder of our DEI&B culture
• Act as a trusted counsel and advisor to the business, as a leader with HR expertise and perspective, and be an integral part of the business and people teams
• Provide HR support for the business’ key objectives and identify key areas requiring focus
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders to drive effective people initiatives in support of the business strategy
• Understand and strategically plan the future talent needs and capability requirements for the organization
• Participate in and lead in key business planning cycles, such as global compensation planning, goal setting, performance reviews, talent planning, and more, all coordinating closely with relevant leaders to execute the agenda
• Closely collaborate, strategize and operationalize people programs with People Operations, L&D, Communications & Engagement leadership
• Regularly communicate business updates to leaders: performance, key initiatives, best practices, etc.
• Partner with the Global HRBP and Talent Acquisition community to share ideas, initiatives, and best practices
• Lead projects by guiding leaders on the best approach and timelines, liaising with stakeholders and providing overall support throughout the whole process for successful completion
• Support leaders (ELT/Global Practice Leaders/People Leaders) on complex people matters with elite communication skills, top shelf customer service, and the ability to act independently
• Hire, train, and build a best-in-class team, developing high standards for execution and owning KPIs for the Global People Partnering and Talent Acquisition team
Key Experience & Skills
What You Bring
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
• 7+ years’ experience serving leaders and employees as an HR or Senior HR Business Partner
• Experience practicing HR in North America with the ability to lead People partners from other countries (this role will oversee other people partners who serve ICP talent in Mexico, UK, Netherlands, India, & China)
• Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus, multi-lingual would be incredible
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Ability to influence and lead through organizational change
• Motivated by the challenge of a fast-paced, diverse, high-growth global environment
• Disposition to build strong relationships, advocating for both the leaders and employees
• Successful experience in customer service of employment relations and performance management
• Viewed as a respected leader by your peers, direct reports, and executive management
• Must be a creative problem-solver to make informed decisions based on experience and sound instincts
• Experienced at working effectively across multiple levels of an organization and building successful cross-functional partnerships
• Team mindset- we roll up our sleeves and help each other out every day
• Ability to create the framework for processes and best practices
• Understanding of HRIS systems & tools, metrics & reporting
• A committed mentor, people developer, and team builder.
What We Offer
ICP stands for Incredibly Capable People and is a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more ICP is a proud equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. We also offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all our employees.