ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
This role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations. You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across brands/products, develop and host user training sessions, share industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement as needed. You will also manage user queries, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets.
BIG PICTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensures ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives.
Passionately manages and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
Builds a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
Builds rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
Works with team members to problem solve and consult with the Brand Steward and Sr Brand Steward as required.
Develops a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
Drives development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business.
Quick thinker that helps to provide solutions to problems raised by other team members.
Contribute to drive efficiencies and progress among the team members, providing insights of improvement.
Quality assure assets uploaded to the DAM, inform the uploaders and, in some cases, work with uploaders to resolve certain asset-related issues.
Deliver regular scheduled system and user training.
Lead 24/5 user support and incident management that comes through the account’s shared email inbox.
Lead and execute tasks and requests received to contribute towards system excellence.
Provide operational support for your Business Group and Unit(s).
Collaborate and support Brand Stewards with regular client catch up calls.
Support the Brand Stewards to develop reports and insights, so they can analyse and develop action plans in line with the client’s and ICP’s core values.
Promote best practice of the DAM platform across your Business Group and Unit(s).
Provide and communicate user feedback and requests to Brand Stewards on system improvements, as well as your own innovative ideas.
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• 0-2 years industry experience.
• University/College degree preferred but not required
• Rigorous attention to detail when performing process-oriented tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with large data sets in Excel
Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team