Reports To: CEO
Company Overview & Role:
As an independent company, ICP is recognized as a world leader in Digital Asset Management, managing the production and distribution of a broad range of services for companies such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Delta Air Lines, Warner Brothers, and Starbucks.
The Global Operations Practice Lead provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, compliance, and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company. The Director of Operations reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer on all operational matters related to the business
- Design and implement operational business plans and procedures
- Oversee daily operations of the offices (ICP offices are located in Atlanta, London, Rotterdam, Shanghai and Mumbai) and IT (excluding HR and Finance)
- Reports to the CEO in all matters of importance with regular status and updates on workstreams
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of relevant systems and processes (health and safety, compliance, IT security, PSA system, etc)
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operational condition of the company.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to scale the operational capabilities of the company
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Personal Qualities & Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Global professional services company experience
- Operational experience
- Business Degree (preferred)