ATLANTA, GA | MANAGED SERVICES PRACTICE
REPORTS TO: CLIENT PARTNER
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
ICP’s Atlanta office is located at The Atlanta Dairies on Memorial Drive with easy access to I-20, the Eastside Beltline trail, great coffee shops and cool new eateries. There is a parking garage, a Marta bus stop and secured bike parking conveniently available for any kind of commute.
As a Global Operations Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management and/or Product Information Management services as an integral function in day-to-day martech operations. You will manage a team enriching and quality assuring assets across brands/products, guide stakeholder engagement, promote and implement industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement. This role requires a hybrid of skills: client-facing engagement, ensuring stakeholders are aligned and ways of working clear, an expert grasp of digital ecosystems, and an effective leader.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives
- Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management and Marketing Technology space
- Build an excellent understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
- Build rapport and trust with others at all levels within ICP
- Lead team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
- Lead team members to problem solve and consult with the Client Partner
- Develop a solid understanding of client campaign and production needs
- Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities with your clients and for the business
- Implements and supports end-to-end DAM and/or PIM business workflows, developing insights into current ways of working and proposing new solutions
- Ensures best practices are followed for the migration and management of assets and data including developing/maintaining asset specifications
- Central point of contact for key business stakeholders to provide data and analysis on team and capacity status, SLAs, and platform activity aligned to client expectations
- Develops and communicates data management strategies and processes by providing key metrics and data analysis
- Identifies pain points from various business units and collaborates with product owners and technical leads on process improvement
- Establishes and grows a governance program with a common goal to provide high quality end user experiences that are relevant to business needs and objectives
- Consult on product functionality and system integrations for impacts to asset lifecycle and team processes with appropriate technical contacts
- Leverages process optimization (both externally and internally) through various means, including automation and technology maximization
- Key point of workstream coordination for all team hubs: efficiently monitors and distributes workload & tasks across the entire team, managing team prioritization and output
- Orchestrates resources around user engagement, business objectives and activity peaks
- Builds, manages and communicates operational timelines
- Maps out processes and client standards aligned with objectives and priorities
- Support and implement change initiatives, including stakeholder engagement presentations, user trainings, etc.
- Effectively lead globally dispersed teams and communicate with global clients
- Contributes to internal and external recruitment efforts
- Account management and client services
- Team leadership & subject matter expertise
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a confident leader of meetings and calls
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and technical understanding
- Excellent understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- Media and technology agnostic, while displaying an affinity and passion for the industry
- Experienced in conflict management and managing client expectations
- Ability to see the forest and the trees
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Affinity to learn and understand complex systems
- Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
- Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
- Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
- Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
- Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
- Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
- Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
- Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
- 5-7 years industry experience in marketing technology
- 3+ years managerial experience
- College degree required