ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognised for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximising its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
As a qualified accountant with relevant experience in a people orientated, dynamic and fast paced environment, the role of Group Management Accountant provides an excellent opportunity to work in an ambitious PE backed, truly international services business. You will be primarily responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, along with all the associated controls.
The role requires excellent communication skills, the flexibility to approach a variety of tasks with a systematic and adaptable manner, diligence, and excellent technical and systems skills.
• Preparation, review and analysis of monthly consolidated group management accounts and associated key performance indicators, plus narrative explanation of variances.
o Preparation, review and analysis of monthly management accounts,
o Accounting for group consolidation,
o Inter-company account reconciliation and consolidation,
o Reconciliation of exchange rate movements,
o Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and P&L – company and consolidated
o Cash Flow Statement preparation including foreign currency subsidiaries
o VAT, Corporation Tax and PAYE reconciliations;
• Assist in the preparation of holding company and consolidated statutory financial statements and audit files, along with supporting work for tax returns;
• Occasional cover for Revenue Accountant and Accounts Payable roles during e.g. holidays;
• Detailed analytical review & posting of payrolls for all companies;
• Sage Intacct maintenance & development, adopting updates, and identifying and implementing opportunities to utilise the software further;
• Regular consolidation of subsidiary cash flow forecasts, along with reconciliation of cash flow forecasts to bank covenants, budgets and forecasts;
• Assist with ad-hoc projects for the group and / or subsidiary undertakings.
• Support as may be required the preparation of budgets and forecasts, liaising with the FP&A / Commercial Finance team on historic results as part of the Group planning process;
• Providing financial support to the Group Financial Controller and to the CFO;
• Regular dealings with Regional Managing Directors and other senior members of the Group on a variety of financial matters. Communication with overseas subsidiary companies’ external finance support to ensure group compliance;
• Ensure that management information is provided in a timely and accurate basis to assist business managers in the effective control and development of their areas of responsibility;
• Support in establishing Finance as a true business partner by integrating Finance across the business and providing real value through the provision of quality, timely and accurate information, highlighting issues and trends, and ultimately developing the Finance function to make it best-in-class and support the business’s ambitions.
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognise that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• Fully qualified accountant, e.g. ACA / ACCA / CIMA
• Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
• Sage Intacct experience preferred
• UK payroll knowledge is highly desirable as queries pop-up on an ad hoc basis
• Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to plan and prioritise, combined with excellent attention to detail
• Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work openly and collaboratively with Finance and non-Finance colleagues to maximise overall organisational performance
• Clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality and integrity