Reports To: Operations Practice Lead
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing eco-systems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, Loreal, and Aetna amongst others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing eco-system that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
We are an integral part of our client’s digital transformation strategy, rollout and ecosystem implementation, providing a range of support & consultancy services. We have a global reach and also provide ‘right shore’ resources for our clients to best meet client requirements and drive efficiencies. Our engagement across the globe operates under the key principles of ensuring the best possible engagement and understanding in order to drive user adoption and ultimately ROI for our clients.
- Maintain our hardware and software inventory.
- Reset/Configure new ICP hardware as per policies (OSX / Win10/ Windows Server 2012, Azure server)
- Review internal documentation (user guides, disaster recovery, processes, policies)
- Present IT induction to new employees
- Engage with other departments to understand their needs to present innovative resolutions to advanced technical issues that will increase the productivity within the team and outside.
- Prioritize issues/Incidents/Problems/Request. (VPN, Meeting rooms (Crestron mercury), AV, software installation, Active Directory, firewall, MS Office, peripheral, in windows and OSX machines.)
- Be part of Global Operations team that is responsible for internal IT support and facilities management activities across 5 offices.
- Work with a Global IT team to implement global policies/procedures across the US footprint.
- Office Supplies
- Coffee Service, etc
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client, your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- Computer science degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience with IT Support
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- CISCO CCNA (CCNA Routing & Switching) or in progress
- ITIL foundation
- Microsoft Certification or MTA