ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
• Provide IT support to ICP India and China employees (currently about 50 in India and 7 in China).
• Maintain our hardware and software inventory.
• Reset/Configure new ICP hardware as per policies
o OSX / Win10/ Windows Server 2012, Azure server
• Review internal documentation (user guides, disaster recovery, processes, policies)
• Present IT induction to new employees
• Engage with other departments to understand their needs to present innovative resolutions to advanced technical issues that will increase the productivity within the team and outside.
• Prioritize issues/Incidents/Problems/Request.
o VPN, Meeting rooms (Crestron mercury), AV, software installation, Active directory, firewall, MS Office, peripheral, in windows and OSX machines.
• Be part of Global Operations team that is responsible for internal IT support and facilities management activities.
• Work with a Global IT Team to implement global policies/procedure in India and China.
• Liaising with vendors for sourcing quotations and procurement of IT peripherals
• Liaising with Internet Service providers for the India and China office.
• Managing the logistics around delivery and collection of IT hardware to staff location under Work from Home arrangements.
Key Experience & Skills
• Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills
• Strong organization skills & attention to detail
• 2-3 years of experience with IT Support
• CISCO CCNA (CCNA Routing & Switching)
• ITIL foundation
• Microsoft Certification or MTA
• Computer science degree (preferred)