Junior Production Project Manager
Type: Full Time Region: United Kingdom Department: Creative Production
ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
As a company that manages marketing content, we strive to work to seamlessly drive digital transformation across all areas of our business including production, creative operations, consultancy, and managed services.
You will start by getting under the skin of the ICP processes, then you will move onto working with the rest of the Project Management team in delivering campaigns for some of the most loved brands in the world as well as taking on client facing projects yourself.
- Managing clients in collaboration with the Project Management team & Project Director.
- Updating our internal project management system
- Briefing the ICP global studios, trafficking assets through delivery, involving third parties when necessary, managing assets on ICP server and clients’ DAMs.
- Admin (maintaining trackers, creating estimates, drafting invoices, drafting reports)
- Liaising with clients in different markets on asset requests and obtaining quotes for usage.
- Keeping track of market requests and action briefs as instructed.
You will be working with the best Integrated Project Managers in the business and have plenty of opportunities for growth and learning.
Key Experience & Skills
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a creative and/or creative production agency. Ideally you are familiar with moving image and digital projects.
- You are passionate about creativity and actively keeping yourself informed with industry news and trends.
- You are eager to learn more about postproduction and adaptation/versioning across all production channels, with a focus on Digital & TV/Video.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage your time with the support of Project Management team.
- You understand project lifecycle from concept to delivery, and you have experience in supporting parts of it.
- You are confident in challenging assumptions and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
- You can identify challenges and ask for support promptly
- Experience and understanding of production process within moving image
- Basic understanding of TV admin; global usage rights; TV, video and cinema specs; delivery process
Digital & Online
- Understanding of digital display campaigns including Static, HTML5 & Rich Media.
- Basic experience of Press and OOH production and management is also welcome.
- Willing to learn and take on any project outside of the above
- Able to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work with a variety of brands and industry disciplines