Type: Full Time Region: United Kingdom Department: Operations
ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
As the M365 Engineer, you will be part of a team to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of M365 and cloud solutions. You will provide ongoing technical design and implementation of updates to the current M365 landscape and development and deployment of new features as required. Troubleshoot, escalate issues and raise changes to resolve problems or improve the environment whilst understanding core business needs, requirements, and concerns to be solved to assess the potential adoption of M365 solutions.
• Monitor Microsoft daily updates on M365, assess the effect/impact of the service and provide communications to key stakeholders (i.e., Service Desk, ICP Staff and management team)
• Maintain up-to-date skills and knowledge to be shared within the team
• Multi-task and prioritise work effectively and escalate issues when appropriate
• Provide IT support to ICP India and China employees (currently about 50 in India and 7 in China)
• Maintain our hardware and software inventory.
• Reset/Configure new ICP hardware as per policies
• OSX / Win10/ Windows Server and Cloud Servers
• Review internal documentation (user guides, disaster recovery, processes, policies)
• Present IT induction to new employees.
• Engage with other departments to understand their needs to present innovative resolutions to advanced technical issues that will increase productivity within and outside the team.
• Prioritise issues/Incidents/Problems/Requests.
• Meeting rooms, AV, software installation, Active directory, firewall, MS Office, peripheral, in windows and OSX machines.
• Be part of the Global Operations team that is responsible for internal IT support and facilities management activities.
• Work with a Global IT Team to implement global policies/procedures.
• Liaising with vendors for sourcing quotations and procurement of IT peripherals
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• Effective communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills to relate with people or personnel from different company units.
• Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications.
• Logical thinker with a strong analytical background and attention to detail
• Motivated and keen to learn and grow in the role
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint Online and Teams
• Intune and MAM
• Ability to prive Azure/365 configurations
• Experience solving Azure/365 security incidents
• Exchange Online
• Basic PowerShell commands for Azure/365 modules
• Conditional Access
• Experience carrying out configuration changes
• Documenting processes and guides
• Azure AD Connect sync (Hybrid environments)
• Microsoft Purview DLP
• Defender for Endpoint
• Experience migrating mailboxes/users/files