ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing eco-systems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, Loreal, and Aetna amongst others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing eco-system that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
We are an integral part of our client’s digital transformation strategy, rollout and ecosystem implementation, providing a range of support & consultancy services. We have a global reach and provide ‘right shore’ resources for our clients to best meet client requirements and drive efficiencies. Our engagement across the globe operates under the key principles of ensuring the best possible engagement and understanding in order to drive user adoption and ultimately ROI for our clients.
Digital and Marketing Technology is challenging everything. It is transforming businesses as well as changing human behavior. Are you ready to lead the way in digital transformation?
Supported by the Strategy & Implementation Practice Leads, you will support the execution, adaptation, coordination, and delivery of MarTech projects.
You will be in close communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders, including (the client) global and local brand teams, key in-market representatives, global and local creative and production agencies, as well as the wider teams working to support the global rollouts. While at times you may or may not have supervisory responsibility, you will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed.
ICP's Business Analysts play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by understanding the current client landscape and project parameters, creating stakeholder buy-in, and increasing employee adoption. You will work closely with our existing operational support, migration and production teams. You will liaise directly with the client, often acting as a single point of contact for deliverables and will report directly to the ICP Principal Consultant in EMEA. This is full time position with standard UK working hours.
• Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and project team
• Document and communicate strategic meeting notes and next steps from regular project meetings
• Document and evaluate business processes, requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
• Provide actionable insights to address key strategic questions
• Facilitate workshops & stakeholder interviews and support senior consultants with any activities required during the engagement
• Taking responsibility for the creation, or contributing to consulting outputs such as proposals, roadmaps, requirements, process maps or related project documentation
• Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed
• Organizing, specifying, modelling and documenting the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
• Validating and verifying requirements
• Develop a strong understanding of clients’ creative assets, technologies, way of working, industry, and brands
• Build relationships and trust with others and all levels within ICP
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and solve problems
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while being productive
• Work independently as well as within your team
• Strong presentation skills
• Subject matter expertise in Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Solid understanding of the typical asset lifecycle from ideation, creation, approval, management & distribution.
• 3+ years industry experience in digital media, creative operations or marketing technology.
• University degree preferred