Managed Services Practice
Reports to: Managed Services Practice Lead
The Migration Operative role focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations. You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across brands/products, develop and host user training sessions, share industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement as needed. You will also manage user queries, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets.
- Asset Migration: Importing/uploading assets (images, videos or any other marketing or promotional materials) to the Digital Asset Management system and populating in the relevant metadata/data as per pre-agreed schema.
- Quality Assurance: Quality assurance of assets uploaded by the users in the Digital Asset Management system.
- Sharing the queries/queried assets with the Operations Team by way of pre-defined mail templates.
- Rigorous attention to detail when performing process-oriented tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with large data sets in Excel
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
• Graduate in any stream. Preference to candidates from advertising and digital marketing streams.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Knowledge of Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• General understanding of brands and eCommerce.
• Experience in metadata or content-related projects (preferred, but not required)
• Experience in preparing data reports in Excel (preferred, but not required)
• Experience in communicating with international clients via mail and video conferencing (preferred, but not required)