Reports to: Production Practice Lead
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
As a Motion Graphics Artist, you will primarily be working in Adobe After FX and other Adobe Creative Suite products, delivering animation and post-production solutions.
You will be working on large, fast turnaround video campaigns across a number of large global clients, using a combination of current technologies, software and best practice.
You will be ICP’s Mexican Hub Motion Graphics Artist and are confident in challenging assumptions and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills, and you are comfortable in showing this approach with all other ICP Hubs as well as your team members.
Experience creating advertising and creative video content with an exceptional eye for design and layout is essential with a skillset to build in a variety of technologies and methodologies.
As Motion Graphics Artist, you will require experience of motion graphics in a commercial environment, preferably a production agency.
You should understand video and broadcast standards and be familiar with best practice in the area of motion graphic design.
Experience with C4D or editing packages is an advantage.
The successful applicant will be capable of hitting the ground running and will be able to competently fulfil the duties of the role to an extremely high standard.
Previous experience in an online digital production environment. Minimum 2-3 years working with large global brands.
- With advanced Motion Graphic skills in Adobe After FX and associated plugins, you'll drive and deliver creative post-production and edit solutions
- Strong experience in adapting and localizing TV commercials, online content and animated digital OOH
- Strong AE compositing skills, a keen eye for typography, layout, and text animation
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically After FX, Photoshop and Premiere with InDesign, Illustrator, C4D and FCP a bonus
- Familiar with post-production workflows and strong experience in digital file formats, codecs and plugins
- Must have experience working with industry standard plug-ins, i.e. Video Co-pilot & Red Giant Trapcode suite
- A creative flair and eye for design and animation
- Ability to storyboard and animate ideas from a client brief and templates
- Managing and responsibility of your workload often working to tight deadlines on a wide variety of jobs within moving image campaigns
- CGI and digital retouching skills
- An understanding of brand guidelines
- Ensuring all broadcast, social, digital material meet relevant specification & industry standards
- A good working and operational knowledge of workflow and folder systems on production servers
- Knowledge of broadcast and online video standards
- Constant communication and liaison with both internal teams/producers to ensure workflow is completed to client satisfaction
- Collect, store, manage and archive files as instructed by MCR (London)
- English Language skills required
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and creative problem solving
- Demonstrate own initiative
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.