ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
As an Operations Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day MarTech operations. You will manage a team enriching and quality assuring assets across brands/products, guide stakeholder engagement, promote and implement industry best practices and add value at every level of client engagement. This role requires a hybrid of skills: client-facing engagement, ensuring stakeholders are aligned and ways of working clear, an expert grasp of digital ecosystems and an effective leader.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES
Ability to lead and manage a team.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Understand the media channels your clients work with.
Strong IT skills for DAM platforms and the ecosystem.
The ability to multi-task.
Enthusiasm for all aspects of your role.
Able to work alone and as a supportive part of a world class team.
Keep up to date with innovation.
Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management and Marketing Technology space.
Build an excellent understanding of clients’ business issues, industry and competitors.
Build rapport and trust with others at all levels within ICP.
Lead team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs.
Lead team members to problem solve and consult with the Global Operations Lead.
Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations.
Identifying and acting upon opportunities with your clients and for the business.
- Work in conjunction with the Global Operations Lead to implement and manage the daily operations of the Digital Asset Management for the client ensuring that deliverables from the Statement of Work or Contract are successfully met.
- Support the Client Engagement Lead, Migration Manager, Business Analyst Consultants, in coordinating operational support in different activities, workflows and client requirements.
- To implement action plans with the wider team and manage team prioritisation and output using established processes and guidelines.
- To provide regular work and team status and SLA reports aligned to client’s expectations, showing both current and historical progress and contrasting against expected targets and workloads.
- To develop insights into current ways-of-working and propose new solutions.
- To work with Hub Team Leads in terms of resource allocation, recruiting, nurturing resource, establishing client specific KPIs for each team member.
- To engage directly with key business stakeholders in delivering progress reports, managing and communicating team capacity aligned to business priorities with the Global Operations Lead.
- Implement and support end-to-end DAM and PCP business workflows, developing insights into current ways of working and proposing new solutions.
- Ensures best practices are followed by Brand Steward team, asset management and data tagging, including developing and maintaining asset specifications.
- Central and escalation point of contact for key business stakeholders and Global Operations Lead to provide data and analysis on team and capacity status, SLAs, and platform activity aligned to client expectations.
- Develops and communicates data management strategies and processes by providing key metrics and data analysis.
- Identifies pain points from various business units and collaborates with product owners and technical leads on process improvement.
- Establishes and grows a governance program with a common goal to provide high quality end user experiences that are relevant to business needs and objectives.
- Consult on product functionality and system integrations for impacts to asset lifecycle and team processes with appropriate technical contacts.
- Leverages process optimisation (both externally and internally) through various means, including automation and technology maximisation.
- Orchestrates resources around user engagement, business objectives and activity peaks.
- Build, manage and communicates operational timelines.
- Map out processes and client standards aligned with objectives and priorities.
- Support and implement change initiatives, including stakeholder engagement presentations, user trainings, etc.
Key Experience & Skills
Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
Account management and client services
Team leadership & subject matter expertise
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a confident leader of meetings and calls
Rigorous attention to detail
Excellent Microsoft Office skills and technical understanding
Excellent understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
Media and technology agnostic, while displaying an affinity and passion for the industry
Experienced in conflict management and managing client expectations
Ability to see the forest and the trees
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Affinity to learn and understand complex systems
5-7 years industry experience in marketing technology
3+ years managerial experience