ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
Our Global People Team is the heart of our business, covering the full employee lifecycle and enabling the rapid growth of our business to build an incredible place to work for incredible talent. ICP is currently seeking an experienced People Partner, EMEA in our London office to support us on this journey. This role will require someone with experience as an HR business partner, skilled at understanding and interpreting stakeholder needs across our practices and functional support areas and working with the broader People team to ensure we deliver against them globally. You will partner with our leadership and management teams to ensure their needs are well understood and our People & Culture agenda delivers against them. You will help deploy and embed core people processes and solicit and share feedback to drive continuous improvement. You will support employee relations activity. You will also lead on or support defined projects within the global people plan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build credibility and trust amongst our employees by answering day-to-day questions, providing guidance, and resolving concerns with empathy and follow-through. Meet key ICP stakeholders to discuss themes and mitigate people challenges
- Ensure the needs of our ICP people and teams are understood and that they inform our broader People planning and priorities – collating and communicating these needs back to the People team in a prioritised and actionable manner
- Serve as a local people expert for ICP business practices that are implementing new people approaches, collaborating with the Global People Partner lead on applying global strategy to regional execution.
- Be the face of ICP for the EMEA region at both ends of the employee lifecycle, from distribution of welcome materials and Day 1 orientation activities to leaver activities like gathering feedback through exit interviews.
- Look after ICP’s organisation design and serve as an advisor to leadership as we scale, collaborating with key stakeholders to continuously review and refine our structures to ensure they are fit for purpose, work is done, and decisions are made at the right level
- Actively solicit and share stakeholder feedback with the People team to inform and embed core people processes within the EMEA region
- Lead and/or support a range of defined people projects to support delivery of the global People strategy and plan
- Update and maintain ICP’s HRIS platform with people information and lifecycle changes for the EMEA region
- Support, coach and advise managers on all things people, including performance management, succession planning, and employee relations
- Contribute to the creation of manager training materials, and deliver manager trainings on occasion
- Contribute and support different culture initiatives at ICP, from regional social activities and volunteerism to DEI&B activities.
- Leverage your knowledge of regional employment laws to prevent and mitigate risk and at times collaborate with legal counsel to inform employee relations outcomes
Key Experience & Skills
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree, CIPD certification (level 5+ preferred)
- 5+ years of generalist experience in HR required
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments in which you are required to roll-up your sleeves while also collaborating on bigger picture strategic topics – sometimes all in the same day
- Natural curiosity and drive to question and challenge to get to the root of people and business issues
- A connector who is drawn towards supporting people and establishing meaningful relationships with all levels and functions of the business
- Previous experience in a consulting and/or marketing technology company is preferred, preferably in a startup or scale-up environment that is global
- An understanding of change management practices and the ability to support individuals and teams through change
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes in employee relations investigations and practical knowledge of UK employment law, preferably with some international experience more broadly in EMEA
- Experienced at working effectively across multiple levels of an organization and building successful cross functional partnerships
- Empathetic communicator, able to influence a range of stakeholders, equally comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive environments
- Organised and flexible with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Confident in using technology and enthusiastic about learning new tools and finding solutions; Sage knowledge a plus
-Highest professional ethics and presence, trusted with highly confidential and sensitive information
ICP stands for Incredibly Capable People and is a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives—encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more ICP is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.