ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
As a PIM Content Steward you will focus on Product Information Management services as an integral function in day-to-day martech operations. You will provide support of current PIM engagements and lead the growth and expansion of PIM in other markets. As a Content Steward, you will work closely with your local market peers, the PIM Content Steward Lead, Client Platform Director and team, local market ecommerce teams, local and creative agencies, brand teams, and local retailers.
You will ensure the success and adoption of the applications and processes, with technical support from Salsify. You will have the technical expertise and serve as an integral function, working to establish / grow the market PIM channels, catalogues and overall workflows, adapting the global processes to be as efficient and effective. You will develop engaging relationships with key account individuals based in markets to promote system adoption.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build strong client relationships and supporting their objectives
•Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, and brands
• Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Product Information Management space
• Operate on industry best practice and deliver value and excellence at every stage
• Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
• Build rapport and trust with others at all levels within ICP
• Lead the establishment of the PIM model across its channels, workflows and processes
• Establish and build client relations for support and engagement to local e-commerce teams, retailers, agencies and program team
• Provide status updates and insights to client stakeholders
• Establish and nurture direct client connect with Coty teams, Global and local teams, retailers and brands
• Promote best practice and the PIM platform across all user groups
• Support the full PIM project team, fostering a culture of expertise and operational excellence
• Lead PIM activity cadence ensuring all SLAs are met including (not limited to):
o Market Onboarding, Training & Support
o Monthly and ad hoc training support
o Maintain and update training materials for market
o Local market syndication support, user access requests, how-to support, technical support, and ingest support
o Local E-Commerce, Marketing, and Sales teams support
o Quality Assurance of user imports and system data, resolving/correct issues as necessary o Completeness of content
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• PIM Subject Matter Expert preferred but not required
• Understanding or experience working with the Salsify PIM platform or similar platform
• Account management and client services
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a confident leader of meetings and calls.
• Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
• Experience driving User Adoption & Enablement
• Project co-ordination and management
• 3+ years industry experience (media, ecommerce, Marketing Technology, retailer management, or account management experience)
• University degree preferred
• Experience working across beauty/ FMCG brands