ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
As a PIM Local Market Content Steward for the UK & Spanish markets this role will focus on the local PIM program set up of Coty.
You will be involved in the local PIM program management for the SPAIN and UK market. As a Content Steward, you will work closely with your local market peers, the PIM US Local Market Content Steward Lead, Client Platform Director and team, local market ecommerce teams, ICP's Global Operations team, local agencies, Brands, creative agencies and local retailers to ensure the success and adoption of the applications and processes. You will ensure the success and adoption of the applications and processes, with technical support from Salsify.
Within ICP current global team, you will work closely with our existing Global Operations Manager and PIM Global Senior Content Steward in delivering best practice across BAU and set up. You will have the technical expertise and serve as an integral function, working to establish/ grow the local local market team PIM channels, catalogues and overall workflows, adapting the global processes to be as efficient and effective for the two local markets. You will develop engaging relationships with key account individuals based in the local markets to promote system adoption across the market.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives
• Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Asset Management space
• Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
• Build rapport and trust with others at all levels within ICP
• Operate on industry best practice and deliver value and excellence at every stage
• Maintain a solid understanding of MarTech, digital advertising, DAM, PIM, etc
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
• Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Account Manager and Client Partner as required
• Develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production
• Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business
• Lead the establishment of the PIM local market model across its channels, workflows and processes
• Establish and build client relations for support and engagement to local e-commerce teams, retailers, agencies and program team
• Strategically consult on the development of deliverables at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities and better WoW with your clients and for the business
• Develop user communications with Global Operations Manager
• Provide reports and insights to client stakeholders, US Local Market Content Steward Lead & Global Operations Manager
• Work collaboratively with the Change Manager in the transition for each market
• Establish and nurture direct client connect with Global Coty teams, Coty UK and ES teams, brands and retailers
• Promote best practice and the PIM platform across all user groups
• Develop insights, engagement & action plans in line with the client’s and ICP’s core values
• Lead local contact for support and engagement to e-commerce teams, retailers, agencies and program team
• Support the full PIM project team, fostering a culture of expertise and operational excellence
• Lead PIM activity cadence ensuring all SLAs are met including (not limited to):
o Market Onboarding, Training & Support
o Monthly and ad hoc training support
o Maintain and update training materials for market
o Local market syndication support, user access requests, how-to support, technical support, and ingest support
o Local E-Commerce, Marketing, and Sales teams support
o Quality Assurance of user imports and system data, resolving/correct issues as necessary
o Completeness of content
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• PIM Subject Matter Expert preferred but not required
• Account management and client services
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a confident leader of meetings and calls.
• Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
• Understanding/ experience working with the Salsify PIM platform
• Experience driving User Adoption & Enablement
• Project co-ordination and management
• 3+ years industry experience (media, ecommerce, Marketing Technology, retailer management, or account management experience)
• University degree preferred
• Experience working across beauty/ FMCG brands