LONDON, UK | STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION PRACTICE
REPORTS TO | PRACTICE LEAD
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND PRACTICE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners
- Provide hands-on consultancy leadership in both billable and non-billable projects across the EMEA’s strategy & implementation consulting engagements.
- Provide MarTech leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
- Be the consulting subject matter expert in combining technology consulting expertise with other consulting capabilities to envision, shape and deliver end-to-end consulting solutions for clients. These other consulting capabilities include (but not limited to) strategy consulting, continuous delivery transformation, tactical planning, change management, data analytics, programme management and industry domain consulting, etc.
- Act as internal sounding board and key peer reviewer for your team of consultants as well as an escalation point and senior stakeholder point-of-contact for our client partners where applicable.
- Develop, implement, and continually refine the coherent consulting approach and appropriate frameworks that include consulting engagement methodologies, toolkits, delivery artifacts, etc.
- Support the STIM Practice Lead as well as regional marketing teams by contributing to strategy and execution of marketing & thought leadership initiatives.
- Support wider consulting & advisory initiatives in ICP by working closely with the Marketing & Growth practice, as well as Client Partners, support business development & customer acquisition activities such as pitches, proposals, writing statements of work, proposal / RFI / RFP content.
- Internal and external mindshare development through industry blogs, white papers, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Operational oversight of the EMEA regional practice budget including revenue, costs, margins, and expenses.
- You will lead a team of 10+ consultants/domain experts in the EMEA region ensuring high-quality delivery of consulting projects – providing team briefing, coordination, oversight, and resource management in alignment with ICP’s delivery process and best practices.
- Manage your team’s KPIs, providing team and individual development and training plans to make sure ICP’s consulting capabilities keep pace with technology, market changes, and clients’ needs.
- Empower your team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Actively nurture, coach, and mentor junior members of the team & in ICP. Contribute to the development of Practice members’ skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise.
Practice Initiatives & Development:
- Lead & own STIM practice initiatives at global/regional level, such as consulting rotation training program, develop & refine knowledge management database, establish practice program for engagement debriefs case studies and knowledge sharing which can be accessible to the entire business, etc.
- Be the ambassador of STIM practice, be proactive, creative & innovative in improving current ways of working within the practice and promoting STIM’s work for other practices’ inspiration.
- Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
- Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
- Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
- Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
- Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
- Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
- Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
- Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
It is essential you bring the following:
- Visionary thinking to actively contribute to the development of the consulting business in a MarTech and/or Creative Operations context.
- Sophisticated commercial acumen, to develop and win new business partnerships with clients and secure long-term, high-value relationships.
- Master-level skills in MarTech understanding, design strategy, white space thinking, ideation, strategic market evaluation and opportunity landscaping, delivering insights at C-level.
- Ability to operate as a trusted advisor for both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to coach, motivate and boost confidence and necessary skills of junior and senior consultants
It is helpful if you also have:
- Expertise across technology domains such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, master data, business intelligence, consumer insights, business analytics, enterprise automation, etc.
- Industry experiences in either/or: FMCG/CPG, pharma/health care, retail, automotive, technology, hospitality, entertainment sectors.
- A strong grasp of Ecommerce/e-tailing, digital shelf, digital & social marketing, qualitative & quantitative research methodologies, MarTech/digital innovation, and marketing concepts and themes.