ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
As a company that manages marketing content, we strive to work to seamlessly drive digital transformation across all areas of our business including production, creative operations, consultancy, and managed services.
We are an open, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ‘sleeves rolled up’ culture and we are we building a team of incredibly capable people.
You will work very closely with the Production Project management team in supporting delivery of campaigns for some of the most loved brands in the world as well as taking on client facing projects yourself.
Supporting a team of Production Project Managers you will play a key role in the delivery of all content and the clearance of assets in territories that require approval. This could include delivery to broadcast via platforms such as Adstream or Peach, Social uploads to digital platforms and multiple clearance platforms.
You have 2-3 years’ experience in a creative and/or creative production agency within a Business Affairs team or TV admin.
You are confident in challenging assumptions, and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills, and you are comfortable in showing them adopting this approach with all clients, partners, and your colleagues. You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
• General TV Admin, fact sheets, script creation and transcribing, production support.
• Managing clearance process with Clearcast/Copycentral, Copyclear and other International governing bodies.
• Managing playouts in multiple platforms such as Adstream, Peach & other.
• Support with social media uploads and distribution.
• Create and supply copy instructions in Caria and other.
• Liaising with clients & brand managers in different markets on asset requests and obtaining quotes for usage with multiple agents.
• Keeping track of market requests and action briefs as instructed.
• Support in VO management process with external agents and studios.
• Create and maintain usage trackers.
• General Admin (maintaining trackers, creating estimates, drafting invoices, drafting reports)
Key Experience & Skills
• Experience of TV admin including clearance, traffic & distribution, handling usage requests.
• Some experience of working directly with clients.
• Experience of working with TV & Social distribution platforms. Specs and delivery process.
• Understanding of production process across video, digital & social.
• Willing to learn and take on any project outside of the above. We are always open to internal training and a keen interest in developing skills in production are very welcome.
• You are passionate about creativity and actively keeping yourself informed with industry news and trends.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage your time with the support of Project Management team.
• You understand project lifecycle from concept to delivery, and you have experience in supporting parts of it.
• You are confident in challenging assumptions, and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
• You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
• You can identify challenges and ask for support promptly
• Able to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
• Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work with a variety of brands and industry disciplines