Reports to: Sr Production Manager
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
This position is NYC-based and will primarily be responsible for assisting in the management of day-to-day creative design and production for a high volume of digital ads and marketing materials. This will entail working closely with the Sr. Production Manager and internal production teams throughout project life cycles – briefing, kickoff, creative production, approvals, QC, and delivery. Projects can range from planned activity to ad hoc requests and the production coordinator will help to ensure client objectives, timelines, creative and production needs are being met.
- Create, manage, maintain internal spreadsheet briefs.
- Track timely client brief changes/additions/deletions and relay to internal team.
- Create deliverables lists for all internal team members to reference.
- Build actionable calendars (internal & client-facing) & line up/schedule team meetings.
- Provide clear and concise planning and communication to all involved teams & stakeholders.
- Download key art & title treatments from client platforms and add to internal server; keep track of initial key art direction for internal teams.
- Anticipate, obtain, and communicate feedback and work with internal teams to adjust/respond to feedback.
- Keep track of/enter detailed creative notes in Frame io during/after creative review sessions.
- Internal QC before delivery to client (double check creative, specs/copy/file names/brand guidelines are accurate and work with internal production team to amend, as needed.)
- Final delivery of assets to client via Airtable.
- QC fixes, re-deliveries (as needed).
- Template & file organization in internal system and server.
- Articulate, flexible, adaptable, accommodating and collaborative.
- Comfortable, confident speaker & good listener – can decipher creative notes quickly.
- Ability to manage, balance and steer relations to move the project forward in the best of interest of all parties.
- Organized, accurate, detail- and deadline-oriented.
- Service-focused, presents well, and can prioritize & multi-task.
- Ability to manage many tasks concurrently while performing well and calmly under pressure and still seeing the big picture.
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior creative production coordinator experience, or related operational or production experience preferred.
- Familiar with network creative production in the US.
- Experience and interest in digital design production and processes.
- Familiar with Airtable, Frame io, Excel, Slack.
- Bachelor’s degree required.