ICP was founded in 1988, the first-ever company to offer global brand owners the opportunity to de-couple advertising production from creative agencies. Working worldwide across clients such as Diageo, Tiffany, Coach, NBCU and Tubi.
We create, localize & adapt content across 100 countries in multiple languages, reducing cost while delivering high quality advertising and marketing content compliant with brand guidelines.
In addition to production, in 2006 we began to manage content for Diageo global brands and since then have expanded our Marketing technology offering & services across many global brands across a range of industries including Coca Cola, Coty, Mars and L’Oréal.
As a company that manages marketing content, we strive to work to seamlessly drive digital transformation across all areas of our business including production, creative operations, consultancy, and managed services.
We are an open, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ‘sleeves rolled up’ culture and we are building a team of incredibly capable people.
We are seeking a Production Manager - an enthusiastic person who can contribute to our great team environment and wants to be part of our growing business.
Production Manager Role:
• This role is client facing and requires the ability to manage the client’s needs throughout a project life cycle. You will project manage all facets of day-to-day creative development from briefing, planning, timelines, and production, through to revisions, approvals and efficient, high-quality delivery for marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the brand as well as the wider ICP team to ensure the success of a variety of digital projects ranging from planned activity to ad hoc, time sensitive assignments.
• Production management and delivery of marketing creative assets, leading a high volume of deliverables which can include static, print, HTML, motion graphics, and unique video.
• You will use your production knowledge to create best practices aligned with the brand and advise on production processes to optimize deliverables.
• Collaborate with client on short-term and long-range production planning and process improvements in an environment constantly changing and evolving.
• Partner with client and internal teams daily to ensure objectives, timelines, creative and production needs are met.
• Manage jobs through our client’s platform with new briefs added frequently.
• Download key art, title treatments, and other marketing materials from client platforms and add to ICP production cloud server; keep track of initial art direction for internal teams.
• Brief our internal studios on project requirements and ensure schedules are adhered to; provide clear and concise planning and communication to all involved teams & stakeholders.
• Anticipate, obtain, and communicate feedback and work with internal teams to adjust/respond to feedback.
• Lead the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of creative assets in both production and versioning, clearly communicating and resolving issues that arise.
• Final QC and accurate delivery fulfillment into client’s ecosystem according to approved creative and technical specifications; take ownership of delivering on time and on budget.
• Organization of files and assets so they are easily accessible for global team members.
• Develop solutions to remove bottlenecks; establish and implement best practices, better content overall, with repurposing in mind.
• Internal spreadsheet brief upkeep and organization.
Key Experience & Skills
• Experience in project management or traffic management in a creative environment.
• Strong knowledge of digital display campaigns including static, HTML5, Rich Media. Knowledge of video production a plus.
• Understanding of digital best practices including digital delivery and 3rd party ad servers and platforms. Technical understanding of digital specs with the ability to identify possible challenges/issues and resolve them with the digital team.
• Understanding of digital applications such as Excel, Frame io, Airtable, Dropbox, Asana, Slack, and Production Cloud Servers.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances and in the best interest of all parties.
• Service-focused and can easily pivot and re-prioritize on a moment’s notice.
• Ability to manage many tasks concurrently while performing well and calmly under pressure and still seeing the big picture.
• Experience and interest in digital design production and processes.
• Familiar with network and/or streaming marketing production in the US preferred.
Personal skills & attributes
• Strong production mindset
• Organized, accurate, detail- and deadline-oriented
• Nimble, flexible, adaptable
• Proactive, collaborative, problem solver
• Demonstrate own initiative
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Strong team player
• Show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.