ICP was founded in 1988, the first-ever company to offer global brand owners the opportunity to de-couple advertising production from creative agencies. Working worldwide across clients such as Diageo, Estée Lauder, Tiffany, Coach, Carlsberg & Michael Kors.
In addition to production, in 2006 we began to manage content for Diageo global brands and since then have expanded our Marketing technology offering & services across many global brands across a range of industries including Coca Cola, Coty, Mars and L’Oréal.
As a company that manages marketing content, we strive to work to seamlessly drive digital transformation across all area of our business including consultancy, project management and managed services.
We are an open, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ‘sleeves rolled up’ culture and we are we building a team of incredibly capable people.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
This is a 100% remote position. The ideal candidate will be located in or open to eventually relocating to New York.
This is a client facing role and requires the ability to manage the client’s needs through the whole project life cycle of high-profile, high-volume, fast turnaround omni-channel campaigns. The person we are seeking will need a particularly strong knowledge of print production processes including Press & OOH. The PM will be required to work on several brands at the same time, managing various client levels.
• Be an internal source of expertise in the print campaign field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
• Solid understanding of colour management, profiles & reprographic processes
• Provide advice and solutions to print production challenges
• Handle all relevant aspects of client media plans from briefing resource (internal and external) through to final delivery (publication portals, ftp, box)
• Briefing ICP creative resource, managing assets through to delivery
• Ensure all creative work is built to spec and adheres to brand guidelines
• Managing the assets received and develop on ICP’s own servers as well as client owned DAMs
• Experience managing production and assets for multiple languages and countries.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
• Proven success building solid client/partner relationships and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Encouraging business growth by spotting opportunities and supporting with upselling our services.
• Client brief, cross-agency meetings, and coordination
• Keeping internal project management systems and WIP trackers up to date
• Regular financial reporting for the Head of Production and the relevant Client Partners.
• Estimates, budget tracking, reconciliations, and invoices
Key Experience & Skills
• You are from a creative and/or creative production agency and have a strong background in all aspects of print production but also have experience working with video & digital.
• You are experienced in delivering high-volume, fast turnaround campaigns for international brands, including localisation.
• You are confident in challenging assumptions, and you can clearly articulate solutions.
• You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication and leadership skills, and you are comfortable in showing and adopting this approach with all clients, partners and your colleagues.
• You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
• You are commercially minded and pro-actively seek opportunities to present ideas and solutions to client to expand the breadth of the given brief and or identify additional service opportunities.
• Experience within the beauty/cosmetics or luxury goods industry is extremely valuable.
• A full understanding and working knowledge of the creative production process
• Must have solid experience of print, press and OOH production & management.
• Excellent brand and design awareness, actively supporting the client’s team in maintaining brand guardianship.
• Be an internal source of expertise in the print field with excellent understanding of reprographics and color management.
Digital & Online:
• Some experience of digital display campaigns including Static banners. HTML5 & Rich Media are desirable. Production and delivery management expertise with a technical understanding of digital and video specs are welcome, with the ability to identify possible challenges/issues and resolve them with the digital team.
• Some experience of working with within moving image including TV, VOD, Cinema, 3D, DOOH, Voiceover and audio.
• Understanding of TV, video and cinema specs; delivery process
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong team player
• Able to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
• Willing to work with a variety of industry disciplines
• Confidence to take on and manage any project outside of the above.