ICP was founded in 1988, the first-ever company to offer global brand owners the opportunity to de-couple advertising production from creative agencies. Working worldwide across clients such as Diageo, Estée Lauder, Tiffany, Coach, Carlsberg & Michael Kors.
In addition to production, in 2006 we began to manage content for Diageo global brands and since then have expanded our Marketing technology offering & services across many global brands across a range of industries including Coca Cola, Coty, Mars and L’Oréal.
As a company that manages marketing content, we strive to work to seamlessly drive digital transformation across all areas of our business including consultancy, project management and managed services.
We are an open, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ‘sleeves rolled up’ culture and we are we building a team of incredibly capable people.
This is a client facing role and requires the ability to manage the client’s needs through high-volume, fast turnaround campaigns and projects. The person we are seeking will need experience of working with managing workflows and projects with studios with strong understanding of artwork production for e-commerce, print and digital. The projects are mainly digital banners, image optimization, retouching and adaptations across multiple international brands.
The PM will be required to work on several brands at the same time, managing various client levels.
You will take sole responsibility for projects allocated:
• Be an internal source of expertise in the print & digital campaign field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
• Solid understanding of colour management, profiles & reprographic processes
• Provide advice and solutions to print and digital production challenges
• Solid understanding and experience in digital formats, ecommerce, retouching, digital editing and optimisation
• Handle all relevant aspects of client briefs from briefing resource (internal and external) through to final delivery (publication portals, ftp, box)
• Briefing ICP creative resource, managing assets through to delivery
• Ensure all creative work is built to spec and adheres to brand guidelines
• Managing the assets received and develop on ICP’s own servers as well as client owned DAMs
• Experience managing production and assets for multiple languages and countries.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
• Experience of dealing with external partners regarding technical specifications and deadlines.
• Proven success building solid client/partner relationships and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Encouraging business growth by spotting opportunities and supporting with upselling our services.
• Client brief, cross-agency meetings, and coordination
• Keeping internal project management systems and WIP trackers up to date
• Estimates, budget tracking, reconciliations, and invoices
Key Experience & Skills
Ideally you will have come from creative production agency and have background in print and digital production.
You are experienced in delivering high-volume, fast turnaround projects for international brands, including localization.
You are confident in challenging assumptions, and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills, and you are comfortable in showing and adopting this approach with all clients, partners and your colleagues.
You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
You are commercially minded and pro-actively seek opportunities to present ideas and solutions to client to expand the breadth of the given brief and or identify additional service opportunities.
• Must have solid experience of print production & management.
• Excellent brand and design awareness, actively supporting the client’s team in maintaining brand guardianship.
• Be an internal source of expertise in the print field with excellent understanding of file spec and file management.
• Experience of working with digital banner campaigns, both static and animated. Ideally you will also have experience of working with e-commerce images and platform.
• Understanding and experience within the digital shelf and optimization of images for ecommerce
Must have excellent English, spoken and written.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong team player
• Able to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
• Willing to work with a variety of industry disciplines
• Confidence to take on and manage any project outside of the above.
• A full understanding and working knowledge of the creative production process