ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
As a Project Delivery Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations & operational objectives. You will develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets. You will create and refine reports to meet client business objectives, share industry best practices, and add value at every level of client engagement. You will also improve system workflow and adoption by managing content curation, training sessions, process reviews, page/portal creation, and page configuration.
- Lead basic technical support, development, and configuration
- Manage e2e basic technical focused change requests
- Report Creation and maintenance (Power Bi or other reporting software)
- Data quality control, extraction, and enhancement
- Proactive solutioning and/or process refinement
- Support your direct team, fostering a culture of expertise and operational excellence
- Working closely with stakeholders to maximise new platform adoption
- Work with clients to gather questions/insights and define resulting actions
- Gap analysis support for clients
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build rapport and trust with others at all levels within ICP
• Operate on industry best practice and deliver value and excellence at every stage
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
• Work with team members to problem solve and consult with account leadership as required
• Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations
Key Experience & Skills
Ability to interact with clients at different levels
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Rigorous attention to detail
Strong Microsoft Office (excel essential)
Experience working with Power Bi & Power Query, Excel
Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Ability to manage client expectations
Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
Basic understanding of API
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognise that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• 1 year industry experience in media, digital asset management, librarian sciences or archives preferred but not required
• 1 year experience using a digital asset management system or other tech system such as a digital library, CMS, PIM, or CRM preferred but not required
• College degree preferred
- Preferred platforms: Sitecore
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, API
- Experience with Power Bi, Power Query & Excel