ICP is recognized as specialist global leader in consulting, creative technology operations, content production and creative distribution management for the world’s biggest and most respected brands including, Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Tiffany, Avon Cosmetics, Calvin Klein, Carlsberg, Coty Prestige, Estée Lauder, and L’Oréal.
As a Senior Account Director, your focus will be on ICPs production accounts, serving as an integral function in the day-to-day management of clients. You will develop and foster strong relationships internally at ICP, with clients, and with agency partners. You will act as immediate escalation point for the ICP team and clients. Sustainable growth and innovation will be your drivers: working closely with the production team, you will support the Senior Client Partner and Practice Leads in formulating proposals and championing best practices to add value at every level of client engagement.
By joining us, you will be part of an incredible team responsible for delivering some of the best creative campaigns in the world.
In this role you will:
• Be an ambassador for ICP in all your interactions
• Support the Senior Client Partner across all areas of their account (including operational & commercial)
• Ensure long-term stability, growth as well as oversee all areas of the client relationship
• Support and guide the PMs to help deliver long-term stability and growth of production accounts
• Add insights during development of work and provide direction on how to ‘expand’ the brief / idea and solution for further development
• Drive account management excellence working closely with the Production and Finance teams
• Establish strong trust-based relationships with key clients through exceptional delivery and client service
• Act as the first point of contact for client escalation. Foresee and escalate potential issues promptly to the Client Partners
• Partner with clients and creative agencies to ensure excellent delivery
• Lead, motivate, collaborate with, and inspire others adding value to ICP and its culture.
Big picture responsibilities:
• Develop innovative work practices that can improve ICP’s (and clients’) growth
• Drive account management excellence within the production team
• Identify strategic areas for growth on the accounts you are working on, and engage with practice leads to build proposals
• Understand clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands. Use these insights to help clients to articulate their needs, and ICP to propose new solutions
• Possess a superior understanding of ICP core business and ability to promote with key client stakeholders at the relevant time
Key Experience & Skills
• Solid background in account management from creative/production agencies
• First-hand knowledge of the creative process and the role of production
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of clients’ business, proactively offer solutions and support, drive innovation and growth
• Communicate clearly with clients at all levels
• Can influence, steering conversations and presenting your point of view, even in challenging situations
• Adaptable and able to respond to a rapidly changing competitive environment
• Build rapport and trust amongst colleagues, clients, and partners
• Viewed as an exceptional leader by all ICP colleagues (immediate/wider team)
• Resolves conflict easily and quickly
• 8+ years account management experience in creative and/or production agencies
• Experience driving creative and strategic projects
• University degree or equivalent experience
• An additional European Language would be beneficial for the global breadth of the role
5. KEY ATTRIBUTES
• Partnership - engage with clients as a trusted advisor
• Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop and drive innovative thinking.
• ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client
• Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
• Curious - you recognise what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy
• Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.