Reports to: Client Partner Lead EMEA
ICP was founded in 1988, becoming the first company to offer global brand owners decoupled advertising production from creative agencies. In 2005, ICP began to manage content and Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms for companies such as Diageo and Alcatel-Lucent. Since then, we have greatly expanded our range of services for DAM & the wider Marketing Technology ecosystem for companies such as Unilever , L’Oréal, Coty and Diageo etc. In 2017, ICP officially launched its Americas business unit in Atlanta, GA and now has companies Coca-Cola, Mars, Delta, The Home Depot, and Capital One among others across its roster of marketing technology and managed services engagements.
ICP is an integral part of our client’s Digital Transformation strategy, rollout and ecosystem implementation, providing a range of support & consultancy services. ICP’s global footprint also offers diversified geo coverage to our clients and provides right shore resources for our clients to drive efficiencies.
ICP is a transformation company, and our engagements across the globe operate under the key principles of ensuring the best possible engagement and understanding in order to drive user adoption and ultimately ROI for our clients. At the intersection of creative operations and best-in-class marketing technology, in joining ICP as Senior Client Partner you will be an integral part of our experienced team, offering expertise, credibility and industry insight for which our clients depend.
The Senior Client Partner is confident in their ability to challenge assumptions and clearly articulate whatever the situation requires. The role demands immersion across all areas of the account, and awareness and ownership of ongoing issues, challenges, and opportunities. Must feel comfortable in adopting this approach with all stakeholders, including client, client stakeholders, ICP leadership, and staff.
The Senior Client Partner has a firm understanding of contractual relationships, including client stakeholders, third party client technology, & related service providers, enabling the Senior Client Partner to recommend solutions that reflect critical thinking and industry thought leadership that ICP encompasses.
The Senior Client Partner oversees on/off-site team members, to ensure operations and core functions are delivered to satisfaction, while synthesizing team activities to provide insights and strategic recommendations to their client counterpart. They are empowered to speak on client’s behalf to challenge assumptions and client stakeholders prior to escalating to the client business lead. As a result, the Senior Client Partner builds rapport and trust amongst colleagues, peers and clients.
The Senior Client Partner is responsible for commercial success and growth for their accounts, setting a foundation for thought leadership and value, whether it’s a current, past, or future ICP account. To follow are the core pillars of this role.
Business Development & Planning:
- Top priority: identify and nurture commercial opportunities within existing ICP accounts.
- Second priority: contribute to new business opportunities for ICP.
- These priorities may shift as ICP grows, but out of the gate, this specific role will focus on our existing roster of clients.
- Support the CEO with delivery of revenue and annual forecasts for assigned accounts.
- Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships.
- Possess a superior understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands. Use these insights to help clients to articulate their needs, and ICP to propose new solutions.
- Manager contractual client relationships, fee negotiations, and monitor client contract compliance.
- Partner with all ICP/relevant client teams to create new ways to impact business results.
- Add insights during development of work and provide direction on how to ‘expand’ the brief/idea and solution for further development.
- Be motivated by the bigger picture and identify client opportunities that add value to their business.
- Possess a superior understanding for ICP core business and promote with key client stakeholders at the relevant time.
- Confident partner and confident ICP ambassador with client-designated software provider, with a continual focus on understanding of the Marketing Technology software landscape.
- Develop important new methodologies and work practices that can improve team’s performance and profitability.
- Inspire, motivate, and lead a talented account team that raises the bar on quality and marketing technology service at all appropriate levels.
- Grow an agile team that is capable of identifying and delivering new business
- Continually evaluate and provide feedback to direct reports. Draft appropriate action/development plans and development KPIs for the individual work-stream manager/leads.
- Provide inspiring team training and development and thoughtful input on career roadmaps.
- Inspire team members to generate new ideas and evolve existing engagements and SOWs.
- Allocate resources creatively, balancing client needs with ICP business needs.
- Resolve conflict easily and quickly, reducing organization and interpersonal issues.
- Encourage work-stream managers/team leads to consult and problem solve independently.
- Respectfully influence in both external and internal meetings, steering conversations and holding your own in a multitude of challenging situations.
- Lead, motivate, collaborate with and add value to ICP and its culture.
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Senior Client Partner) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client, your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the
- breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- 15+ years industry experience (digital asset management, media, advertising, pr, creative production, and client/account management experience
- Additional Language is BONUS