ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing eco-systems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, Loreal, and Aetna amongst others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing eco-system that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
We are an integral part of our client’s digital transformation strategy, rollout and ecosystem implementation, providing a range of support & consultancy services. We have a global reach and provide ‘right shore’ resources for our clients to best meet client requirements and drive efficiencies. Our engagement across the globe operates under the key principles of ensuring the best possible engagement and understanding in order to drive user adoption and ultimately ROI for our clients.
Digital and Marketing Technology is challenging everything. It is transforming businesses as well as changing human behavior. Are you ready to lead the way in digital transformation?
Supported by the Strategy & Implementation Practice Leads, you will support the creation, adaptation, coordination, and delivery of MarTech projects.
You will be in close communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders, including (the client) global and local brand teams, key in-market representatives, global and local creative and production agencies, as well as the wider teams working to support the global rollouts. While at times you may or may not have supervisory responsibility, you will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed.
Consultants play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by understanding the current client landscape and project parameters, creating stakeholder buy-in, and increasing employee adoption. You will work closely with our existing operational support, migration and production teams. You will liaise directly with the client, often acting as a single point of contact for deliverables and will report directly to the ICP Strategy & Implementation Lead for EMEA. This is full time position with standard GMT working hours.
• Leverage understanding of client’s business issues, industries, competitors, etc. as well as the experience of the wider ICP team to help clients articulate their needs and help ICP propose solutions,
• Deliver on billable consultancy projects for ICP’s global clients & accounts. This may include facilitating workshops & stakeholder interviews or carrying out traditional business analysis tasks dependent on engagement,
• Taking responsibility for the creation, or contributing to consulting outputs such as proposals, roadmaps, requirements, process maps or related project documentation
• Use data modeling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes,
• Identify the processes and information technology optimizations required to introduce your recommendations,
• Articulate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern,
• Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation,
• Apply change management best practices to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative,
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan,
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders,
• Engage in Brand-specific “As-Is” and “To Be” Process Mapping with Key Brand Agency Partners
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness and identify and manage anticipated resistance,
Key Experience & Skills
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way.
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another.
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable.
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse.
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes.
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must.
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while being productive
• Work independently as well as within your team
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of creative file formats
• 7+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
• 4 year university degree
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• An understanding of file formats. Understanding/willingness to learn technical file/solution requirements.