ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives
• Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Content Management space
• Build a strong understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
• Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP
• Support the Global Capability Lead (Metadata Taxonomist) to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
• Support the Global Capability Lead (Metadata Taxonomist) to problem solve and consult with the account leadership as required
• Develop a solid understanding of the Tagging campaign and production needs
• Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business
• Support the Metadata Taxonomist on adhoc duties/tasks as requested
• Coach team and clients on how to best execute the Tagging strategies and best practices
• Bridge between internal, client, IT, and other stakeholders
• Lead & conduct metadata review, cleansing, enrichment and validation
• Lead team/workstream meetings, identifying and addressing possible queries or escalating to Metadata Taxonomist when appropriate
• Foster a culture of expertise and operational excellence
• Proactive solutioning and/or process refinement
• Lead meetings with primary stakeholders for workstream or project
• Ensures best practices are followed for the migration and management of assets and data including developing/maintaining asset specifications
• Identifies pain points from various business units and escalate to Metadata Taxonomist on process improvement
• Coordinate communications, change management between IT people and demands from the markets (US).
• Establish a process for receiving requests for adding or changing Attributes/Values.
• Create a Change Request Form and establish the Governance process to include local values. Evaluate and propose a solution.ce
• Establish a Governance charter for Change Requests and a solution for local attributes and value requests
• Document the approval/rejection process for Change Requests
• Create a solution for managing and coordinating Local vocabularies vs Global vocabularies for common Attributes in FRED/MDG.
Key Experience & Skills
• Full understanding of metadata and taxonomy in content and asset management
• Experience with life sciences a plus
• Ability to interact with clients at different levels
• Team leadership & subject matter expertise
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a confident leader of meetings and calls
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Excellent Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills and technical understanding
• Excellent understanding of media channels, file formats, and file types
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Affinity to learn and understand complex systems
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Media and technology agnostic, while displaying a passion for the industry
• Authenticity – Being present, honest and sincere goes a long way
• Compassion – Doing the right thing means driving connection within our community and caring for one another
• Focus on Service – Roll up those sleeves and tackle every problem with a can-do attitude. Remember, help will always be offered to those at ICP!
• Providing the Right Resources – Always find a way, you are incredibly capable
• Earn Trust – We value consistency, reliability, accountability and constantly striving to be inclusive and diverse
• Take Ownership – It’s important to approach your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility, we recognize that we must meet obligations and focus on positive outcomes
• Partnership – Collaboration, respecting one another and aligning on your roles and responsibilities are a must
• Creative Thinking – Last but not least, the willingness to learn and enjoyment of the problem-solving process are vital for our mission.