ICP is a global leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We are actively seeking a Senior Manager, Global Learning and Development to join our dynamic global people team. In this role, you will lead the charge of enhancing our employees' professional growth and skill development. Your primary focus will be on evolving our Learning and Development initiatives to meet our employees' and businesses' ever-expanding needs.
As the Sr. Manager of Global Learning and Development at ICP, your role will be to lead and oversee the organization's learning and development initiatives on a global scale. You will be responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive learning strategies to enhance the skills and competencies of our 300+ employees worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing a strategic learning and development roadmap aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
• Collaborating with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify and assess skill strengths and gaps; and design targeted and immediate upskilling solutions for the digital future.
• Creating and managing a diverse range of training programs to address the specific needs of diverse areas of the business and employee levels.
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs through metrics and feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
• Partnering with the People Team and solutions and services areas to integrate learning initiatives into global performance management and career development frameworks.
• Staying abreast of industry trends and best practices in learning and development to ensure the organization remains competitive in talent development.
• Creating and facilitating training programs for new hires as part of the onboarding experience that help them acclimate into our culture and showcase our business and toolkits
• Collaborating and engaging with ICP Global Leadership Team members to understand their learning objectives and provide diverse formats for their people to develop in their career growth.
• Developing and evaluating learning data analytics and KPIs for monthly dashboard reporting.
• Implementing and overseeing digital learning platforms and in-person delivery of innovative and diverse learning methods; while managing vendor and partnership relationships in the learning space.
Key Experience & Skills
What you’ll bring:
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills, a background in learning and development, a global mindset, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate across diverse teams and cultures. Your efforts will play a vital role in fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth within our dynamic and expanding high-growth, start-up feel organization.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 7+ years of learning and development experience, preferably in a global professional services environment
• Proven experience in designing and implementing L&D programs at all levels, preferably on a global scale
• Experience in career development and competency frameworks
• Generous PTO including an extra day off for your birthday
• Summer Hours every May to September
• Fantastic Health, Wellness & Retirement benefits
• Incredible, collaborative culture – ICP really stands for Incredibly Capable People
• Beautiful office environments supporting our ‘How We Hybrid’ model
• Partnering with the best global brands in the world!
ICP stands for Incredibly Capable People and is a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more ICP is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.