ICP was founded in 1988, the first-ever company to offer global brand owners the opportunity to de-couple advertising production from creative agencies. Working worldwide across clients such as Diageo, Estée Lauder, Tiffany, Coach, NBCU, Mars, Calvin Klein & Michael Kors.
We version and adapt content across over 100 countries in multiple languages, reducing cost whilst delivering high quality advertising and marketing content compliant with brand guidelines.
In addition to production, in 2006 we began to manage content for Diageo global brands and since then have expanded our Marketing technology offering & services across many global brands across a range of industries including Coca Cola, Coty, Unilever and L’Oréal.
We now provide additional services in the space between our historic versioning and adaption service and content management to include preparation of assets at speed and volume for ecommerce channels.
We are an open, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ‘sleeves rolled up’ culture and we are we building a team of incredibly capable people.
As a Static Digital Graphic Designer, you will build layouts and digital artworks for use in a number of environments, primarily for desktop, mobile and e-commerce platforms and websites. You will also optimize digital images with retouching to improve image for e-commerce purposes.
The work will mostly consist of creation of layouts from assets supplied and image optimization staying within brand guidelines and with subsequent adaptations to different languages and sizes.
Experience creating advertising and creative content banners & images with an exceptional eye for design and layout is essential with a skillset to build in a variety of technologies and methodologies.
As static digital graphic designer, you will require experience of banner development in a commercial environment, preferably a production agency.
The successful applicant will be capable of hitting the ground running and will be able to competently fulfil the duties of the role to a high standard
Previous experience in a production environment. Minimum 5+ years working with large global brands.
Key Experience & Skills
• Must have excellent experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Creative skills with an exceptional understanding of design, guidelines and layouts
• Ability to think creatively and find solutions to design challenges
• High level of retouching skills
• Ability to work on large scale fast turnaround production projects consistently and communicate timelines and best approaches to the Production Project Manager
• Responsibility includes receiving briefs and understanding content that will ensure all deliverables meet production requirements both creatively and technically
• From brief stage, to be able to design new layouts and artworks for digital content from a suite of assets and brand guidelines
• A proven problem solver
• Understanding of design, brand guidelines and device/publication specifications
• Experience working with complex guidelines including Apple, Amazon, LG and other device specs
• Extremely high attention to detail and technical understanding
• Must have experience and working knowledge of how to follow brand and corporate guidelines
• Ability to create assets from provided key art and templates to ensure all content is consistent to masters/guidelines
• To produce technically correct artwork ready to all media specifications. colour profile, size, and file type
• To work with Team Lead and other members of the production team to ensure that all artwork produced is consistent across the account and to required deadlines
• To maintain the highest level of standards and ensure that all content adheres to the brief, prior to release to the Production Project Management teams
You are confident in challenging assumptions and you can clearly articulate solutions. You have a can-do attitude and excellent communication and leadership skills, and you are comfortable in showing them adopting this approach with all clients, partners and your colleagues.
You pride yourself of your attention to detail and you are a proactive problem solver.
You are commercially minded and pro-actively seek opportunities to present ideas and solutions to client to expand the breadth of the given brief and or identify additional service opportunities.
You will take sole responsibility for projects allocated:
• Be an internal source of expertise in the print campaign field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
• Solid understanding of colour management, profiles & reprographic processes
• Provide advice and solutions to print production challenges
• Handle all relevant aspects of client media plans from briefing resource (internal and external) through to final delivery (publication portals, ftp, box)
• Briefing ICP creative resource, managing assets through to delivery
• Ensure all creative work is built to spec and adheres to brand guidelines
• Managing the assets received and develop on ICP’s own servers as well as client owned DAMs
• Experience managing production and assets for multiple languages and countries.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
• Experience of dealing with media vendor / publications regarding technical specifications and deadlines.
• Proven success building solid client/partner relationships and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Encouraging business growth by spotting opportunities and supporting with upselling our services.
• Client brief, cross-agency meetings, and coordination
• Keeping internal project management systems and WIP trackers up to date
• Regular financial reporting for the Head of Production and the relevant Client Partners.
• Estimates, budget tracking, reconciliations, and invoices