Reports to: Production Practice Lead
We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own? If so, you may be who we are looking for.
As a Static Digital Graphic Designer, you will build layouts and digital artworks for use in a number of environments, primarily for desktop, mobile and e-commerce platforms and websites.
The work will mostly consist of creation of layouts from assets supplied and within brand guidelines and subsequent adaptations to different languages and sizes.
Experience creating advertising and creative content banners with an exceptional eye for design and layout is essential with a skillset to build in a variety of technologies and methodologies.
As static digital graphic designer, you will require experience of banner development in a commercial environment, preferably a production agency.
The successful applicant will be capable of hitting the ground running and will be able to competently fulfil the duties of the role to a high standard
Previous experience in a production environment. Minimum 2-3 years working with large global brands.
• Must have excellent experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Creative skills with an exceptional understanding of design, guidelines and layouts
• Ability to think creatively and find solutions to design challenges
• High level of retouching skills
• Ability to work on large scale fast turnaround production projects consistently and communicate timelines and best approaches to the Production Project Manager
• Responsibility includes receiving briefs and understanding content that will ensure all deliverables meet production requirements both creatively and technically
• From brief stage, to be able to design new layouts and artworks for digital content from a suite of assets and brand guidelines
• A proven problem solver
• Understanding of design, brand guidelines and device/publication specifications
• Experience working with complex guidelines including Apple, Amazon, LG and other device specs
• Extremely high attention to detail and technical understanding
• Must have experience and working knowledge of how to follow brand and corporate guidelines
• Ability to create assets from provided key art and templates to ensure all content is consistent to masters/guidelines
• To produce technically correct artwork ready to all media specifications. colour profile, size, and file type
• To work with Team Lead and other members of the production team to ensure that all artwork produced is consistent across the account and to required deadlines
• To maintain the highest level of standards and ensure that all content adheres to the brief, prior to release to the Production Project Management teams
• English Language skills required
• Great attention to detail
• Proactive and creative problem solving
• Demonstrate own initiative
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role