Strategy & Implementation Consultant
Reports To: Strategy & Implementation Practice Lead
Supported by the Strategy & Implementation Practice Leads, you will support the creation, adaptation, coordination, and delivery of MarTech projects.
You will be in close communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders, including (the client) global and local brand teams, key in-market representatives, global and local creative and production agencies, as well as the wider teams working to support the global rollouts. While at times you may or may not have supervisory responsibility, you will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed.
Consultants play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by understanding the current client landscape and project parameters, creating stakeholder buy-in, and increasing employee adoption. You will work closely with our existing operational support, migration and production teams. You will liaise directly with the client, often acting as a single point of contact for deliverables and will report directly to the ICP Strategy & Implementation Lead for North America. This is full time position with standard Eastern Time Zone working hours.
- Leverage understanding of client’s business issues, industries, competitors, etc. as well as the experience of the wider ICP team to help clients articulate their needs and help ICP propose solutions
- Deliver on billable consultancy projects for ICP’s global clients & accounts. This may include facilitating workshops & stakeholder interviews or carrying out traditional business analysis tasks dependent on engagement
- Taking responsibility for the creation, or contributing to consulting outputs such as proposals, roadmaps, requirements, process maps or related project documentation
- Use data modeling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Identify the processes and information technology optimizations required to introduce your recommendations
- Articulate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Apply change management best practices to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Engage in Brand-specific “As-Is” and “To Be” Process Mapping with Key Brand Agency Partners
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness and identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client, your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognize what is going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
- 7+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- 4-year college degree
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- An understanding of file formats. Understanding/willingness to learn technical file/solution requirements.
- Workfront certification a plus