ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
The People Acquisition Partner is responsible for attracting and assessing the best talent for our ICP team, utilizing proactive sourcing methods to find the very best talent.
Looking for candidate who would love to help the company achieve its exciting growth plans.
• Manage the end-to-end process for vacancies, ranging from junior level to senior level.
• Source, screen, interview, and shortlist internal and external candidates for a wide range of roles at differing organizational levels.
• Arrange interviews with Hiring Manager
• Proactive management of talent pools for key areas of hiring.
• Organize and manage local recruitment events to drive volume hiring, as required.
• Understand the nuances of the talent market across the region and develop awareness of effective regional sourcing channels.
• Contribute as required to global talent acquisition projects.
• Work in close collaboration with the regional People Partner and Business leaders, as well as the wider HR community to understand business challenges and areas for focus.
• General administration such as keeping data up to date on our portal, refining job descriptions with hiring managers, advertising roles, reference checks, onboarding, etc.
• Awareness on salary bench marking in India.
• Preparing adhoc reports like attrition etc.
• In house recruitment experience within multinational organization.
• Experience recruiting in the Marketing & Advertising industry, bulk hiring & driving campus interviews
• Fluent spoken and written English language.
• Expert user with LinkedIn, Naukri portal and other recruitment tools and keeps up to date with the latest talent attraction trends.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
• Experience in using company software
• Good negotiation skills
• Demonstrated communication skills and experience of stakeholder management.
• Driven to provide a high-quality hiring experience for both company and candidate.
• Self-driven but also a highly effective team player – whilst you will be confident working autonomously, you will be held to account for being collaborative and bring ideas to the table for the benefit of the wider team.
• A keen eye for detail.
Key Experience & Skills
Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the
breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business
objectives and strategy.
Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.