LONDON, UK | CREATIVE PRODUCTION PRACTICE
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION PRACTICE LEAD
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing ecosystems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, L’Oréal, and Aetna among others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing ecosystem that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
The VFX/Motion Graphics Artist falls within Production; taking responsibility for the creation of marketing and advertising assets through to production and delivery to end media or simply management of existing assets through to production as requested by the Producers.
- With advanced Motion Graphic skills, you'll drive and deliver creative post-production and edit solutions. Proactively engage in the ongoing development of ICP’s film offering
- When required, discuss, and have creative input and involvement in the design and development of projects.
- Understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Coming up with innovative options and driving innovative thinking. Harness innovative solutions to enhance what we do for our clients.
- Managing and responsibility of your workload often working to tight deadlines on a wide variety of jobs including TV commercials, digital campaigns, and in-house productions
- All projects managed via internal workflow system as required
- Ensuring all broadcast, social, digital material meets relevant specification & standards
- Daily overall management of all allocated projects on all clients
- Constant communication and liaison with both internal teams/producers to ensure workflow is completed to client satisfaction
- Working collaboratively with all departments within ICP
- Personal time management, organising personal workload within a team environment
- Sometimes expected to work beyond normal hours (without overtime)
- Research and develop new film/software methodology i.e. Flowmation etc.
- Collect, store, manage and archive files as instructed by MCR
- Managing files with the production & MCR team supporting the organisation of file structures on production servers and archiving systems
- Proficient in: Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AE, Premiere
Specialties: AfterFX,, Flame, C4D, external plugins
- Concepting, storyboarding, designing, wireframes and creating original animations in 2D & 3D using After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Strong knowledge and ability in post-production techniques including 2D and 3D motion tracking, rotoscoping, match-moving and color correction.
- A strong background in animation in all forms of media
- A strong background in editing including video cutdowns, frame rate conversions etc
- Provide guidance and advice to project management team on video project proposals
- Good working knowledge of AV hardware knowledge and OSX systems
- Familiar with post-production workflows and digital file formats/codecs
- A good working and operational knowledge of workflow and folder systems on production servers
- Extensive knowledge of Broadcast standards, social media specs, digital specs, and digital OOH
- When necessary, demonstrate a good level of problem solving and troubleshooting on related hardware and software issues.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to provide minimum of three unique solutions when called upon to deliver ideas from a written brief with no existing assets
- The ability to multi-task and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
- Getting the job done and finding solutions to client opportunities
- Constantly staying abreast of the latest developments - be they in digital or any other channel/medium
- Drive integration/innovation
- Good presentation skills preferred
- Can deliver on time and budget and be highly organized working from home and/or the office
- Proactive – fill every day with innovation for clients and ICP marketing
- Solution finder, Building trust
- Calm amenable demeanor
- Take ownership
- Conflict and stress management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication with Production team
- Ability to explain technical aspects of a project for client understanding