ICP is a worldwide leader in Content Operations, offering Solutions that deliver exceptional business outcomes for global brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Starbucks, Coty, L’Oréal, NBCU, and Aetna.
Widely recognized for our deep subject matter expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we elevate and enhance our clients’ content lifecycle technologies and business processes to orchestrate the frictionless flow of content across Marketing and Commerce ecosystems.
We offer integrated Solutions that leverage our expertise in Content Operations across Digital Asset Management, Digital Commerce, and Creative Operations. By unlocking business value through Strategy and Consulting, and maximizing its potential through Content Services and Production, we deliver the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and customers.
We are seeking an experienced sales and business development leader to play a pivotal role in driving the growth of ICP by leading our sales strategy and execution. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers, expanding existing accounts, and building a high-performing sales/business development team.
ICP has a fantastic history and client base; we are now looking to leverage our strong marketplace reputation by focusing on development of our new client pipeline, and helping our Client Partner team grow their existing accounts.
The role will be based in the USA, reporting to the CCO. You will be working closely with the regional and global leads; Heads of Marketing, Client Development Leads, Consulting Services, Production Services, Managed Content Services, and Client Partner Teams. This role has wide reach and influence, collaborating with our many subject matter experts from across the business, as well as our team of client partners, and our leadership.
New account activity:
• Initiating and shaping relevant new business opportunities in multi-billion-dollar global businesses
• Identifying potential ICP clients, doing proactive outreach using LinkedIn and other lead gen tools
• Qualifying and quantifying leads and building relationships with prospects
• Following up and capitalizing on lead generation activities and campaigns to convert opportunities to sales
• Taking MQLs and SQLs from proposal stage to close, working with SMEs as needed
• Collaborating with Client Partner Team through the sales cycle to prepare for effective post-sale handover
• Use HubSpot for marketing, socials, CRM, marketing automation, pipeline management
• Motivated to hit and exceed financial targets for new account acquisition and growth
• Leverage any existing relationships in the marketing technology and creative operations industries to grow business further
• This role has global reach with clients, prospects and teams in USA & Europe, you will therefore be expected to travel for in-person connections
Existing account activity:
You will be expected to bring your sales and business development skills and expertise to the fore; working with our Client Partners to up-skill them on sales techniques and practices, seeking and capitalizing on specific opportunities for growth within existing accounts. We have excellent opportunities for cross-selling new solutions and services, exploring new geographic options, and brands within multi-brand business with new economic buyers. You will be expected to assist in identifying and realising ICPs reach within our existing base.
Key Experience & Skills
Key Experience & Skills
• Self-starter, team player; you are likely a charismatic, well connected and driven person looking for the next challenge
• Sales and marketing target and budget ownership. Ability to quantify, forecast and report on sales and marketing progress
• Mastery of and deep experience with technology services pitch process, with ability to lead a team to success
• Selling professional services in a sophisticated, marketing-related b2b environment to blue-chip enterprise clients
• Knowledge of some of ICP’s services, whether that’s from a consulting, managed services or production perspective, with appreciation of the use of marketing technology solutions (especially Digital Asset Management)
• Experience collaborating with a very wide range of stakeholders (junior to very senior) at client companies from marketing, procurement and IT / technical
• Internal leader; you will have an existing growth and marketing team to work with and develop
• Up to date with current trends, tech and highly curious around all aspects of marketing, advertising and Ecommerce, with the ability to link the specifics of digital marketing operations to the outcomes desired by our clients
• Open, collaborative, authentic communication style with all levels, leading to strong personal relationships that create client trust as well as trust with all ICP colleagues. This must be across written work, one to one meetings, and in more formal presentation environments
• Good knowledge of CRM systems (we use HubSpot), documenting all activities for the benefit of ICP colleagues and our clients
• Above all, a super-positive outlook, the desire to learn and contribute in as many ways as possible to our growing team of Incredibly Capable People.
Experience and other:
• 10+ years overall sales, account management and market experience including a minimum of 5 years' experience in a client-facing role
• You may be working in a consulting, agency or other professional services organisation leading a team, with a high win record that creates shared success
• Other experience histories will be considered if your skills and attitudes match