Media & Entertainment
In the US, 57% of users have subscriptions for more than 3 services
Between 2020 and 2026, an expected 3.2x increase in digital storage capacity used in the entertainment industry
(Caughlin Associates, 2021)
ICP is uniquely positioned to connect tech with creative, from project management through to distribution, bridging this gap with best practices from our experience working with some of the largest brands in the entertainment industry.
- End-to-End Digital Content Optimization
- Technology Ecosystem Strategy
- Operational Model Strategy
- Content Delivery Managed Services
- Campaign Localization Services & Optimization
- Creative Adaptation Services & Optimization
- Change Management Adoption & Training
- In-House & Blended Agency Resource Modeling
Harmonizing marketing operations for the world’s top brands
Steve has helped many top entertainment companies streamline their operations and ready their technologies for large, critical initiatives. Recently notable projects include the launch of Disney+, Peacock and the upcoming ITVX, as well as the launch of Warner Bros marketing asset management platform.
Kristen’s subject matter expertise in production and creative operations has helped brands implement new operational models to deliver on content creation requirements for speed, quality and cost management. Most recently, she has developed and led programs for NBCU, Peacock and Tubi, helping them meet their marketing goals and prepare for future state in an ever-changing ecosystem.