1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. ICP has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which ICP apologises.
2. ICP makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. ICP accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in the ICP website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this website are protected by copyright. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing. Arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
4. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or you agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. ICP reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify ICP against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against ICP as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
7. If you are in breach of these terms or of ICP’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, ICP may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
8. This website is provided to you free of charge and neither ICP nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. ICP accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. These terms may be amended by ICP from time to time.
10. Your use of this website and the operation of these terms & conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Privacy and Cookies Policy – ICP respects the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website. Please read our Privacy and Cookies Policy in full. “References to “ICP”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to ICP and its affiliates.
12. Any questions or inquiries which you have in relation to ICP should be addressed to: Web Editor, ICP , 3rd Floor, 180 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5QX