3 – 5 years experience in marketing and / or business development activity in b2b environment is required, and the successful applicant will have relevant experience in the following market sector.
The following outlines key areas of responsibility but we will be looking to develop and grow the role in collaboration with the jobholder. We will be looking for a combination of existing expertise in some areas, combined with enthusiasm for learning and development in other areas.
Marketing communications (aim is primarily lead generation)
- Leadership of regional process, with accountability for its success
- Collaboration with Global Marketing & Business Development Director and team
- Localization of global initiatives and set up of regional initiatives
- Participation in all, and leadership of some initiatives within the global calendar
- Development of both outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Contribute/lead on marketing collateral for ICP, including Content & thought leadership (whitepapers, webinars, etc)
- Ensure success across the following media:
- Social Media
- Experiential, including industry conference presentations & presence, exhibition attendance, networking, etc.
- Develop marketing KPIs with global colleagues to measure success
- Competitor tracking
- Market trend and news tracking
- Inspire & manage team and colleagues to become involved in all above activities
Business development (aim is lead conversion)
Preparation of proposal documentation
- Participation in RFI processes
- Collaboration on pricing
- Overview and / or detailed descriptions of consulting assignments or managed services contracts including Statement of Work
- Leading and / or supporting the pitch presentations to a client (phone, web, meeting)
- Point contact for all correspondence with prospects
- Following up all business development activity in a timely manner
- Using HubSpot and other management tools to maintain overview of all business development activity
- Technical proficiency across many software platforms, including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, & Teams
- Participate in innovation projects
- In addition to new business through new clients, likely to support Business Directors of ICP’s existing global clients in cultivating new business opportunities
- Participate in the management team of the Americas business
- Lead, motivate, and collaborate to inspire colleagues to add value to ICP and its culture.
Marketing technology – involvement in martech platforms, e.g. Digital Asset Management, eCommerce, Product Information Management, Marketing Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Consulting & associated services
Additionally, experience in the following market sector would be considered an advantage:
Creative operations – involvement in any aspect of large global business advertising and media activity