We are looking for smart, curious people who love the challenge of solving problems. Do you thrive on putting things in order? Are you the type that works well within a team environment as well as on your own. If so, you may be who we are looking for.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND ROLE:
ICP is recognized as a global leader in Digital Asset Management that optimizes Creative Operations by placing DAM at the heart of global brand marketing eco-systems. ICP currently manages the production and distribution of a broad range of services for brands such as Unilever, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Mars, Capital One, Coty Prestige, Loreal, and Aetna amongst others.
Using authentic subject matter expertise and extensive experience, ICP elevates and enhances our clients' technology and business processes to create an optimized marketing eco-system that delivers exceptional business results. We are experts in creative operations and production, delivering the best possible experiences for our clients' consumers and partners.
ICP’s Atlanta office is located at The Atlanta Dairies on Memorial Drive with easy access to I-20, the East side Beltline trail, great coffee shops and cool new eateries. There is a parking garage, a Marta bus stop and secured bike parking conveniently available for any kind of commute.
As Jr Brand Asset Manager, this role will focus on Digital Asset Management services as an integral function in day-to-day asset management operations. This person will assist with Digital Rights Management (DRM), manage user queries, create reports, enrich and quality assure assets across brands, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets.
• Quality assurance of client assets and system management
• Promote best practice and the DAM platform across all user groups
• Assists with end user training sessions
• Entry, tagging and quality assurance of incoming assets for global distribution platforms
• Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
• Follow operational procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Respond and investigates end user inquiries and requests
• Provide reporting to stakeholders on platform usage metrics and KPIs
• Rigorous attention to detail when performing process-oriented tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with large data sets in Excel
• Media and technology agnostic, whilst displaying an affinity and passion for the industry
• Ability to follow a structured process while being flexible when circumstances require change and adaptations.
• Keen interest in marketing campaigns and advertising production (formats)
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel MUST, Word, PowerPoint)
• Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Partnership - engage with clients to be recognized as a trusted advisor.
• Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
• ‘Can-Do’ attitude – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for ICP and your client.
• Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
• Curious - you recognize what’s going on in the world at large and the
• breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
• Accessible – Proactively integrate with all areas of ICP and work well with your wider team.
“BIG PICTURE” RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure ICP operates on a solid foundation by building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives.
• Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
• Build a good understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
• Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within ICP.
• Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs.
• Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Account Manager and Business Director as required.
• Develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
• Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business.
• 0-2 years industry experience in media, digital asset management, librarian sciences or archives preferred but not required
• 0-2 years experience using a digital asset management system or other tech system such as a digital library, CMS, PIM, or CRM preferred but not required
• Additional language fluency valued but not required
• College degree preferred