Supported by the Strategy & Implementation Practice Leads, receiving guidance from other change managers at ICP, and working directly with the client program team, you will support the creation, adaptation, coordination and delivery of a full Change Management Plan.
You will be in close communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders, including (the client) global and local brand teams, key in-market representatives, global and local creative and production agencies, as well as the wider teams working to support the global rollouts. While at times you may or may not have supervisory responsibility, you will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed.
The Change Manager plays a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. You will work closely with our existing operational support, migration and production teams. You will liaise directly with the client, acting as a single point of contact for all change management deliverables, and will report directly to the ICP Strategy & Implementation Lead for North America. This is full time position with standard Easter Time Zone working hours.
- Leverage understanding of client’s business issues, industries, competitors, etc. as well as the experience of the wider ICP team to help clients articulate their needs and help ICP propose solutions
- Deliver on billable consultancy projects for ICP’s global clients & accounts. This may include facilitating workshops & stakeholder interviews or carrying out traditional business analysis tasks dependent on engagement
- Taking responsibility for the creation, or contributing to consulting outputs such as proposals, roadmaps, requirements, process maps or related project documentation
- Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Identify the processes and information technology optimizations required to introduce your recommendations
- Articulate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Engage in Brand-specific “As-Is” and “To Be” Process Mapping with Key Brand Agency Partners
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness and identify and manage anticipated resistance
- 7+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- 4-year college degree
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- An understanding of file formats. Understanding/willingness to learn technical file/solution requirements